Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Car Shampoo Review

• Please log in to reply

SPiD3RMaN

Posted 13 July 2009 - 04:20 PM

SPiD3RMaN

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 273 posts
QUOTE (mubull @ Jul 13 2009, 04:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
haha spidey,

I oredi notified him bout month back.. Sorry wrong spelling again. You know lah, he is not so IT literate and hv to ask ppl to update for him.

noted.

So the official dilution ratio is 1oz:1gal?
Still a good product (i trust Azizi's review tongue.gif) i have to say !

mubull

Posted 13 July 2009 - 04:40 PM

mubull

Tokyo Drifter

• Advertiser
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,385 posts
QUOTE (SPiD3RMaN @ Jul 13 2009, 04:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well~ I do used azizi review as pre-benchmark (and others review as well) since I know him anyway, but I will still buy and try the products (if got samples then a bonus ) and test myself to my liking. I believed different people will hv different preference, difference people different method, difference ppl will hv diff thinking, some like sedan some like mpvā€™s, some like C Class some like 3 Series, some like skinny some like plump.. haha the last statement looks a joke but its a real fact.
cheers.... Duragloss The Wet Look
www.duragloss.com.my
facebook.com/duraglossmalaysia

PuDeN

Posted 13 July 2009 - 04:46 PM

PuDeN

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 471 posts
last statement I loike.
"It's all about the paint"

KrisMas

Posted 13 July 2009 - 09:01 PM

KrisMas

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,854 posts
QUOTE (SPiD3RMaN @ Jul 13 2009, 03:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sifu.
1 oz to 1 gal , isn't it a little concentrate?
I read on MD site, it's recommended dilution ratio is 1oz:3gal.
If that's the case, it's a very economical shampoo for a super performance washing solution.

QUOTE (SPiD3RMaN @ Jul 13 2009, 04:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The official dilution on the label is 1oz to 1 gal, same like most of the others. I wish I could test out a few more dilution ratios but unfortunately, that would have to wait as I'd only got a couple of samples....

QUOTE (mubull @ Jul 13 2009, 04:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
bro.glad tht u like it too and I thought u managed to take some of 901 shampoo samples when I first brought in.. Sorry ya, I dun hv any samples now other than my new stock arrival.

btw: I tried 1oz to 5 or 5.5 lit , depends on how dirty my car is.

After one use (on two cars btw), I have a feeling that this would be another one of those shampoos that can be mixed with more water and still be effective. I know this cuz I did spray some more water into the shampoo mix to get more suds and it still cleans very well.

vr2turbo

Posted 14 July 2009 - 04:36 PM

vr2turbo

Forum Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 71,469 posts
QUOTE (KrisMas @ Jul 13 2009, 09:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The official dilution on the label is 1oz to 1 gal, same like most of the others. I wish I could test out a few more dilution ratios but unfortunately, that would have to wait as I'd only got a couple of samples....

After one use (on two cars btw), I have a feeling that this would be another one of those shampoos that can be mixed with more water and still be effective. I know this cuz I did spray some more water into the shampoo mix to get more suds and it still cleans very well.

Yup, the DG901 is pretty good. Got only 1 packet of the sample and used already....ha! ha!
Maybe look for some more bonus, if not got to purchase from bro. mubull since stock already arrived......... smile_tongue.gif

KrisMas

Posted 14 July 2009 - 04:51 PM

KrisMas

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,854 posts
WHAT???!!! Stock arrived already. Just met him a couple of hours ago and he didn't tell me that!! dry.gif dry.gif dry.gif

I guess he was too engrossed with the bag full of 'cloths' that he forgot....hahaha....

vr2turbo

Posted 14 July 2009 - 05:51 PM

vr2turbo

Forum Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 71,469 posts
QUOTE (KrisMas @ Jul 14 2009, 04:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
WHAT???!!! Stock arrived already. Just met him a couple of hours ago and he didn't tell me that!! dry.gif dry.gif dry.gif

I guess he was too engrossed with the bag full of 'cloths' that he forgot....hahaha....

He told me expected in July, so I expect them to be in by now. Don't tell me only come in end July....... smile_blackeye.gif

KrisMas

Posted 14 July 2009 - 10:39 PM

KrisMas

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,854 posts
sterb324.gif smile_dead.gif

maddetaile

Posted 16 July 2009 - 02:54 PM

maddetaile

Advanced

• Members
  • Pip
  • 79 posts
QUOTE (SPiD3RMaN @ Jul 13 2009, 03:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sifu.
1 oz to 1 gal , isn't it a little concentrate?
I read on MD site, it's recommended dilution ratio is 1oz:3gal.
If that's the case, it's a very economical shampoo for a super performance washing solution.

Yes bro spidey..my website description is right.. 1 oz to 3 gal.. The 1 oz size is equivalent to 2 capful..Those 1oz sampler packet is the one that Bro Krismas got it... pack like the hair shampoo..smile_thumbup.gif

Posted 16 July 2009 - 04:19 PM

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 748 posts
QUOTE (maddetaile @ Jul 16 2009, 02:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yes bro spidey..my website description is right.. 1 oz to 3 gal.. The 1 oz size is equivalent to 2 capful..Those 1oz sampler packet is the one that Bro Krismas got it... pack like the hair shampoo..smile_thumbup.gif

Wow 1:384, very economical like hyper wash.