Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Post Pics Of Your Detailing Supplies

• Please log in to reply

Posted 11 October 2009 - 04:58 PM

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 748 posts
QUOTE (jackson @ Oct 11 2009, 01:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Here are my detailing supplies.

Not much. Just two big plastic containers, two medium plastic containers and one small plastic container.
No other place to put them but in my guest room.
The mop bucket was my attempt to use it last time instead of getting GG.

Jackson's Detailing Supplies

Bro, only can see boxes, what is inside ? smile_tongue.gif

jackson

Posted 11 October 2009 - 05:45 PM

jackson

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,131 posts
QUOTE (2322 @ Oct 11 2009, 04:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Bro, only can see boxes, what is inside ? smile_tongue.gif

if u click the pic, u shall see..... smile_tongue.gif
It's easy when you know how...

jackson

Posted 11 October 2009 - 06:22 PM

jackson

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,131 posts
Some thumbnail pics, or click and open the bucket album of Jackson's Detailing Supplies .

g88

Posted 11 October 2009 - 08:53 PM

g88

Duke of Hazzard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 48,280 posts
QUOTE (kelyee @ Oct 10 2009, 10:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
my 2 year collection of detailing stash. hehe
current favourite is blackfire sealant. never had something so slick and smooth.
it attracts dust though.
sorry for poor quality pics. took wit camera phone.

So well organise biggrin.gif smile_thumbup.gif ...how is the durability and user friendlyness of Blackfiere Sealant ?

** I lazy to take phot of mine (since awaiting sifu vr2turbo to post)

vr2turbo

Posted 12 October 2009 - 08:00 PM

vr2turbo

Forum Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 71,491 posts
QUOTE (g88 @ Oct 11 2009, 08:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So well organise biggrin.gif smile_thumbup.gif ...how is the durability and user friendlyness of Blackfiere Sealant ?

** I lazy to take phot of mine (since awaiting sifu vr2turbo to post)

Post got post but no pictures...... smile_tongue.gif
Now that I have seen bro. jackson supplies, I have to back out already. I will be laughing stock against his ammo......

I think his wife's ammo also less....ha! ha! smile_big.gif

jackson

Posted 12 October 2009 - 10:37 PM

jackson

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,131 posts
QUOTE (vr2turbo @ Oct 12 2009, 08:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Post got post but no pictures...... smile_tongue.gif
Now that I have seen bro. jackson supplies, I have to back out already. I will be laughing stock against his ammo......

I think his wife's ammo also less....ha! ha! smile_big.gif

unker,
where got laughing stock one....nehmind...just post pic...is ok one...
but i think you are right, my wife ammo is less smile_big.gif but then hers cost more....i think la...

kelyee

Posted 12 October 2009 - 11:57 PM

kelyee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
sorry for late reply, just got back from ipoh. this a short review on the lsp which i have tested.sorry yea will a be lont post.

dschia- have yet to try 50/50 got it like 2weeks ago.

poorboys nb- durability soso. water beads quite well. dura max 1mth i think. as i do mantainance wash 3times a week and park under sun everyday.does not perform well in our climate.

hei brader henry-
blackfire is wat im using for last 2 weeks. application is damn easyand it comes off easily too.applied it very thinly after using dodojuice limeprime. and im pretty impress wit this product so
far. it does wat it stated.the slickness is fantastic. went ipoh rain heavily. till now its still have that slickness like it just been applied. it still beads water like crazy

jetseal 109- use it on a mettalic silver civic, it really brightens up the paint. water beading imprresive. and slickness can be compared to balckfire.use klasse aio as a cleaner before using this.

dodo juice blue velvet - durability so so, applied once. after goin 2 passes of poorboys ssr2 on a black civic, then menzerna final polish, dodo juice lime prime, then 2 layers of dodo wax. glossiness and depth was good, slick but attracts dust and insects.maybe my placela. haha
durability not sure as i have not tested on my own car.

got another small tupaware- its green in colour and its a modified japanese sealant given by a goodfren of mine who is a pro detailer who owns a detailing shop in kota damansara.learn lots from him.excellent stuff too. was using this before blackfire, durability veryvery good. sizes of water bead still very small even after a month.

klasse sg- poor water beading, not a problem just a characteristics wit less water bead less watermarks,average durability becuz of our weather,Nice reflectiveness.
On certain colours, and assuming a healthy paintwork that has been well-prepped, and applying Klasse correctly, impressive results can be achieved...although some people don't like the Klasse look. lastly ksg need multiple layers 3-4 will do.imho its best used for bright colours. Excellent for the committed DIY'er with the time to do multiple layers.

s100
it does gives a soft warm glow with proper prep. similar with carnaubas it breaks down fast especially in our hot climate. doesnt last very long. easy to apply though. you guys can ask g88 as he also have this.

honestly internet has lots of over hyping things. well im not saying that all products are over rated as im still a beginner.
as i know there different way of applying it and the results could vary. hehe i usually apply folowing manufacter method.
dun really know any other ways.

maybe any sifu out there would like to comment and maybe we can share different methods of applyin these wax and sealants.

vr2turbo

Posted 15 October 2009 - 02:34 PM

vr2turbo

Forum Ninja

• Members
  • 71,491 posts
QUOTE (kelyee @ Oct 12 2009, 11:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
sorry for late reply, just got back from ipoh. this a short review on the lsp which i have tested.sorry yea will a be lont post.

dschia- have yet to try 50/50 got it like 2weeks ago.

poorboys nb- durability soso. water beads quite well. dura max 1mth i think. as i do mantainance wash 3times a week and park under sun everyday.does not perform well in our climate.

hei brader henry-
blackfire is wat im using for last 2 weeks. application is damn easyand it comes off easily too.applied it very thinly after using dodojuice limeprime. and im pretty impress wit this product so
far. it does wat it stated.the slickness is fantastic. went ipoh rain heavily. till now its still have that slickness like it just been applied. it still beads water like crazy

jetseal 109- use it on a mettalic silver civic, it really brightens up the paint. water beading imprresive. and slickness can be compared to balckfire.use klasse aio as a cleaner before using this.

dodo juice blue velvet - durability so so, applied once. after goin 2 passes of poorboys ssr2 on a black civic, then menzerna final polish, dodo juice lime prime, then 2 layers of dodo wax. glossiness and depth was good, slick but attracts dust and insects.maybe my placela. haha
durability not sure as i have not tested on my own car.

got another small tupaware- its green in colour and its a modified japanese sealant given by a goodfren of mine who is a pro detailer who owns a detailing shop in kota damansara.learn lots from him.excellent stuff too. was using this before blackfire, durability veryvery good. sizes of water bead still very small even after a month.

klasse sg- poor water beading, not a problem just a characteristics wit less water bead less watermarks,average durability becuz of our weather,Nice reflectiveness.
On certain colours, and assuming a healthy paintwork that has been well-prepped, and applying Klasse correctly, impressive results can be achieved...although some people don't like the Klasse look. lastly ksg need multiple layers 3-4 will do.imho its best used for bright colours. Excellent for the committed DIY'er with the time to do multiple layers.

s100
it does gives a soft warm glow with proper prep. similar with carnaubas it breaks down fast especially in our hot climate. doesnt last very long. easy to apply though. you guys can ask g88 as he also have this.

honestly internet has lots of over hyping things. well im not saying that all products are over rated as im still a beginner.
as i know there different way of applying it and the results could vary. hehe i usually apply folowing manufacter method.
dun really know any other ways.

maybe any sifu out there would like to comment and maybe we can share different methods of applyin these wax and sealants.

Have copied this post over to Wax and Sealant review......... smile_thumbup.gif

vr2turbo

Posted 15 October 2009 - 02:36 PM

vr2turbo

Forum Ninja

• Members
  • 71,491 posts
QUOTE (jackson @ Oct 12 2009, 10:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
unker,
where got laughing stock one....nehmind...just post pic...is ok one...
but i think you are right, my wife ammo is less smile_big.gif but then hers cost more....i think la...

All the sifus got bazooka, cannon, missiles, rockets. I got pistol only...cannot fight..... smile_blackeye.gif

dschia

Posted 15 October 2009 - 03:20 PM

dschia

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 498 posts
Nice and neutral thoughts by keylee. Like the way you explain how you prep for wax and what is the outcome of the result. smile_thumbup.gif