Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

308gt & 308thp Share Same Spare Part

• Please log in to reply

max_chock

Posted 20 August 2009 - 11:31 PM

max_chock

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 894 posts
hi,

recently have news from Alfa romeo saying that the MiTo is going to launch this week. THe price for the MiTo is around Rm150k which i think is around the same as Peugeot GT... and I personally prefer GT more than the MiTo.. but interms of the spare part, is the 308GT sharing most of the spare part with 308THP? if yes, the spare parts price may be not very expensive coz the number of 308GT is quite limited..

Hey, French Auto Club MalaysiaHey,Peugeot 3008 Group Malaysia On Facebook too~~!
on Facebook~~

alankkwong

Posted 21 August 2009 - 11:27 AM

alankkwong

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,748 posts
QUOTE (max_chock @ Aug 20 2009, 11:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hi,

recently have news from Alfa romeo saying that the MiTo is going to launch this week. THe price for the MiTo is around Rm150k which i think is around the same as Peugeot GT... and I personally prefer GT more than the MiTo.. but interms of the spare part, is the 308GT sharing most of the spare part with 308THP? if yes, the spare parts price may be not very expensive coz the number of 308GT is quite limited..

Hey Max,
you're right... that is the reason I bought the 308GT. Its not difficult to get spare parts since most of the parts are the same as the 308THP. However, there are some features where the GT has that the THP don't have that may need to be ordered if in case its spoilts..
Its not what you have...... its how you use it!!

max_chock

Posted 22 August 2009 - 01:45 PM

max_chock

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 894 posts
QUOTE (alankkwong @ Aug 21 2009, 11:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey Max,
you're right... that is the reason I bought the 308GT. Its not difficult to get spare parts since most of the parts are the same as the 308THP. However, there are some features where the GT has that the THP don't have that may need to be ordered if in case its spoilts..

ya, the most easy part to break i think is the directional front light.

Hey, French Auto Club MalaysiaHey,Peugeot 3008 Group Malaysia On Facebook too~~!
on Facebook~~