Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Can We Trust Proton?

• Please log in to reply

cmboy

Posted 14 August 2009 - 12:17 AM

cmboy

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 313 posts
Anyway, whatever it is, I've more or less resigned to current circumstances and fact that prices for new cars are going to stay high. There's NO indication, policies or protection will be changed. We can shout, demonstrate all the anger or frustration 24/7, speak aloud in ANY local forum, there's only one word. FUTILE!. Nearly everything here in this country are associated with some form of silent or direct political participation, be it your rice on the table to the land that your house squat on, to the human waste that you excrete every morning. The only route to easily afford a new or desirable car without any fuss or regret is to be financially wealthy. C'est la Vie!

bOROi

Posted 14 August 2009 - 06:06 AM

bOROi

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts
QUOTE (cmboy @ Aug 14 2009, 12:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Anyway, whatever it is, I've more or less resigned to current circumstances and fact that prices for new cars are going to stay high. There's NO indication, policies or protection will be changed. We can shout, demonstrate all the anger or frustration 24/7, speak aloud in ANY local forum, there's only one word. FUTILE!. Nearly everything here in this country are associated with some form of silent or direct political participation, be it your rice on the table to the land that your house squat on, to the human waste that you excrete every morning. The only route to easily afford a new or desirable car without any fuss or regret is to be financially wealthy. C'est la Vie!

Too late ....... all money printing opportunities oredi given to wasteful cronies. making it difficult for others...whats left just crumbs smile_blush.gif

Myah United Rules!!!!

mosh

Posted 14 August 2009 - 09:56 AM

mosh

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,557 posts
QUOTE (bOROi @ Aug 13 2009, 06:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
of course I agree with you there bro....what we write here is our opinion. No matter how hard I call for Proton to be let loose on its own without any help so they could stand on their own feet, at the end of the day the Govt calls the shot. But looking at what has transpired since March 2008, all is not lostm, there is glimmer of hope. The current Govt if they are to continue has to change the way they govern and with a very strong opposition, any ruling Govt now cannot simply do what they like.

Proton has caused one generation of Malaysians to suffer from exhorbitants car prices. Its my hope the next generation will not suffer the same again. If one has diabetes and gangrene sets in, one may have to cut off one's leg. if Proton is suffering similarly then such drastic similar action need to be done.

Do remember, times now are hard. If proton was not able to prosper and improve during the good times when everybody grew and expanded, what can we expect from Proton during these uncertain days..... smile_sleepy.gif

yup, exactly! , i agree wit u that now time are hard but every action produced an effect, as for me as a individual consumer, if like it or not, they have to do some wonder magic during these period. they have to work not just extra, but forced to work very hard or else, they will loose 1 customer, then 2 then 3 then counting... smile_blackeye.gif

mosh

Posted 14 August 2009 - 10:00 AM

mosh

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,557 posts
QUOTE (bOROi @ Aug 14 2009, 06:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Too late ....... all money printing opportunities oredi given to wasteful cronies. making it difficult for others...whats left just crumbs smile_blush.gif

my way of silent politic is subversivsm....! i think u knw what it mean smile_approve.gif
if u cant fight it, join em.. but be a cancer that slowly but rapidly infect... smile_thumbup.gif

bOROi

Posted 14 August 2009 - 10:38 AM

bOROi

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts
QUOTE (mosh @ Aug 14 2009, 10:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
my way of silent politic is subversivsm....! i think u knw what it mean smile_approve.gif
if u cant fight it, join em.. but be a cancer that slowly but rapidly infect... smile_thumbup.gif

wah bro.....are you talking about "musuh dalam selimut" here??? Or "musuh dalam gebar" as sometimes said in some states. Lets hope its just silent politics really silent la.......not the ones that suddenly explode BOOM and body parts everwhere!!! smile_blush.gif
Myah United Rules!!!!

mosh

Posted 14 August 2009 - 11:19 AM

mosh

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,557 posts
QUOTE (bOROi @ Aug 14 2009, 10:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
wah bro.....are you talking about "musuh dalam selimut" here??? Or "musuh dalam gebar" as sometimes said in some states. Lets hope its just silent politics really silent la.......not the ones that suddenly explode BOOM and body parts everwhere!!! smile_blush.gif

not like that lar.. smile_dead.gif that is like terrorist act and stupid act ler... use the brain paowah!!! smile_tongue.gif

ring

Posted 14 August 2009 - 11:29 AM

ring

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,628 posts
QUOTE (bOROi @ Aug 14 2009, 10:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Unless you guys forget, we still live in a so called "Democratic" country which system is based on each one of your votting right. So you will now what to do next???

If you think BN can't do the job to clean up these rubbish NAP, then think about your right la! You better hope that the Opposition does fall apart before the next election comes.
Ring

"IDEMITSU engine oil and YUASA Battery...A truely Japanese quality product"

bOROi

Posted 14 August 2009 - 11:41 AM

bOROi

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts
QUOTE (ring @ Aug 14 2009, 11:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Unless you guys forget, we still live in a so called "Democratic" country which system is based on each one of your votting right. So you will now what to do next???

If you think BN can't do the job to clean up these rubbish NAP, then think about your right la! You better hope that the Opposition does fall apart before the next election comes.

So all malaysians are to use their brain paowah and use their voting paowah to elect the right govt, right smile_blush.gif
Myah United Rules!!!!

mosh

Posted 14 August 2009 - 12:39 PM

mosh

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,557 posts
QUOTE (bOROi @ Aug 14 2009, 11:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So all malaysians are to use their brain paowah and use their voting paowah to elect the right govt, right smile_blush.gif

yeah, correct ! smile_approve.gif
use brain and not knee..!

cmboy

Posted 14 August 2009 - 01:02 PM

cmboy

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 313 posts
In truth any rakyat's LEGITIMATE and ONLY recourse is through the ballot box. Other than that everyone is to shaddup and not go out of line since we all exist in an over-regulated country where existing laws, policies and regulations work to the favor of the ruling administration. They've got most if not all sides covered. Other than that the regime decides whats best for the country and that include policies relating to the auto industry. You I and many rakyat are just here to abide by their game plan as long as they rule. They put up toll, you pay toll, they dictate that car cost RM40k,50k, 150k, you want? you pay the price. You don't even get a "Thank you" note for paying up to 100% duties that were included. Thats how its been going on for decades and there's no indication on change as long as they're here to stay. THEY DECIDE (regardless in your favor or not), NOT us mere mortal rakyat....period.