Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Can We Trust Proton?

• Please log in to reply

bOROi

Posted 07 August 2009 - 10:47 PM

bOROi

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts
Can we really trust Proton in what they are doing??? I am asking because if they cannot differentiate "imitations" with "immitations" as could be seen in their advertisement regarding original products right at the top of this Autoworld website. Or is that advertisement an imitation and not a genuine one?????

Imagine, all they need is a spell checker and yet they failed to do so. So can we really trust them building cars that we use to travel????? How do we know if the crash tests etc that they carried out are according to correct specs when even simple language also they got wrong. What if they miss one decimal point??

You be the judge.

Rgds
Myah United Rules!!!!

SplitFire

Posted 08 August 2009 - 11:57 AM

SplitFire

Heart Like a Wheel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,878 posts
QUOTE (bOROi @ Aug 7 2009, 10:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Can we really trust Proton in what they are doing??? I am asking because if they cannot differentiate "imitations" with "immitations" as could be seen in their advertisement regarding original products right at the top of this Autoworld website. Or is that advertisement an imitation and not a genuine one?????

Imagine, all they need is a spell checker and yet they failed to do so. So can we really trust them building cars that we use to travel????? How do we know if the crash tests etc that they carried out are according to correct specs when even simple language also they got wrong. What if they miss one decimal point??

You be the judge.

Rgds

Jialat...bro... which one spells correct ar... smile_shy.gif

Izit some thing like an American English & British English difference? Coz if you spell check it online, both seems correct. smile_blackeye.gif
Ram me if you can!

SplitFire

bOROi

Posted 09 August 2009 - 07:06 AM

bOROi

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts
QUOTE (SplitFire @ Aug 8 2009, 11:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Jialat...bro... which one spells correct ar... smile_shy.gif

Izit some thing like an American English & British English difference? Coz if you spell check it online, both seems correct. smile_blackeye.gif

Bro......imitation is the spelling whether in US or British English.....check the spell checker in Microsoft Word, dont check the grammar, for some reason it recognise the spelling, but if you check the spelling both US and British will say immitation is wrong smile_blush.gif
Myah United Rules!!!!

SplitFire

Posted 09 August 2009 - 01:48 PM

SplitFire

Heart Like a Wheel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,878 posts
QUOTE (bOROi @ Aug 9 2009, 07:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Bro......imitation is the spelling whether in US or British English.....check the spell checker in Microsoft Word, dont check the grammar, for some reason it recognise the spelling, but if you check the spelling both US and British will say immitation is wrong smile_blush.gif

Wah....bro.. Sunday morning also so early kah? smile_thumbup.gif
Ram me if you can!

SplitFire

adynax

Posted 09 August 2009 - 04:09 PM

adynax

Advanced

• Members
  • Pip
  • 74 posts
me?
i never trust potong
i know la, many my ex course mate work there
with low CGPA...and talk too much...hehehe
edynax

SplitFire

Posted 09 August 2009 - 04:46 PM

SplitFire

Heart Like a Wheel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,878 posts
QUOTE (adynax @ Aug 9 2009, 04:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
me?
i never trust potong
i know la, many my ex course mate work there
with low CGPA...and talk too much...hehehe

What they talk? smile_tongue.gif
Ram me if you can!

SplitFire

vr2turbo

Posted 09 August 2009 - 08:24 PM

vr2turbo

Forum Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 71,443 posts
QUOTE (SplitFire @ Aug 9 2009, 01:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wah....bro.. Sunday morning also so early kah? smile_thumbup.gif

Just back from Saturday Night outing......muhahahaha smile_big.gif smile_big.gif

ring

Posted 10 August 2009 - 10:38 AM

ring

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,628 posts
Back to the original question.

Would you bet on Russian Rolette? We all know they survive bcos Govern supports their ops. As a result, Govern cultivated bunch of "monkeys" which do not seem want to learn new skills & improvement. If they ever did...then why do they still have "Dynosour Model" such as Savy & Waja in their yards???

With all these "Lazy" mentality couple with some internal hanky-panky many spare parts are being compromised at the expenses of those poor purchasors. So it is not wrong to say Proton's parts does not last long and long run ownership is still being suspected.

Another problem, the suppliers of parts are still comprises of cronies company. With Govern continues to want them exist, it does not augur well to many. Many "stunt" publicities have been made to brainwash potential owners that their car qualities have improved..All these are Bull*&@3*h!!!.

Ring

"IDEMITSU engine oil and YUASA Battery...A truely Japanese quality product"

mosh

Posted 10 August 2009 - 12:39 PM

mosh

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,557 posts
boroi / ring bro...

what car r u driving now eh? smile_question.gif

SplitFire