Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

1st 250km Warranty Only On Alignment & Balancing

• Please log in to reply

hah

Posted 03 July 2009 - 03:42 PM

hah

Advanced

• Members
  • Pip
  • 59 posts
guys, i've just found out from glenmarie today that our lion's warranty on alignment & balancing is for the 1st 250km of it's life only. luckily mine was 230km when i reached there this morning. My SA never mentioned it to me when i collected the car, i dun know bout the rest of u guys.
as i mentioned earlier my car suffered from left pulling effect from day 1 i collected it and it also feels heavy. took the car to a tyre shop near my office and they surrendered because of unfamiliar set up and their adjustable camber screw cannot fit in. they want to modify to make fit, i said no thank you. called up kheng soon, they adviced to go to glenmarie coz based on their previous attended problem it was due to tyre defect. they said their branch cannot make defect claim. then called glenmarie, they said the only slot available is at 9.30am today. i went there at 9am and they attended to it. by 10.30am, done. take a spin at subang aport road, then only can have a huge grin on the face, the car is aligned & feels lighter. no damage to the pocket and at least i know its being handled by the people who knows it, not by mechanics who just want to modify things. silap2 can become like tikus membaiki labu hehe.
just my 2 sen