Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

"duung" Buzzer Sound.. When I About To Start The Car..

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply

mankarat

Posted 22 June 2009 - 05:10 PM

mankarat

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 547 posts
sam1741

I also had this sound in my car. Especially in i'm in rush to start the car. Only sometimes happen. So i just let it be. No problem so far. And if you realize,when you switch on a/c they will have like a 'siyuuut' sound like orang bersiul. This also happen if i'm rushing to switch on a/c. Also happen only sometimes. Very nice features but only sometimes jadi sometimes normal. Lately no people experience with door suddenly open while driving? It happens to me 2 times. But now no more. Seems like that hantu move to another car already. I remember before this one owner also facing similar things like this.

epang

Posted 22 June 2009 - 05:32 PM

epang

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts
Check your MFD once you heard the sound when you start the engine.. see if got any indication or not?.. as for auto i know sometimes it got sound and the MFD shown Eco mode or.. izzit eco or soemthing mode la.. lol.. forgotten

ezairi

Posted 22 June 2009 - 11:25 PM

ezairi

Advanced

• Members
  • Pip
  • 77 posts
QUOTE (epang @ Jun 22 2009, 05:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Check your MFD once you heard the sound when you start the engine.. see if got any indication or not?.. as for auto i know sometimes it got sound and the MFD shown Eco mode or.. izzit eco or soemthing mode la.. lol.. forgotten

i oso got both dongggg n siul sound...
still donno wth is that sound for...

n plus, my antirolling bar sound come back... so guess i got 3 extra sounds...LoL.....
so i guess.....

[WTS] Naza Bestari 2007 manual, 1 very careful owner, RM4****, very very good condition. Got sport rim oso. emblem fully convert.

PM for detail...

[WTB] Suzuki SX4 / Toyota Rush, new or second hand.. good condition pleaseeeeee

sam1741

Posted 23 June 2009 - 11:46 AM

sam1741

Hot Rod

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 10,666 posts
hhahahah
u cannot sell Bestari with the emblem
have to change back.. for the puspakom checking

btw..
my MFD is blank when the "dong" sound come on
knowledge is power

sam1741

Posted 24 August 2009 - 03:43 PM

sam1741

Hot Rod

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 10,666 posts
hi all
i manage to 'simulate' the sound
cause i tried when i am on ferry today.

stay in the car, switch off the engine,
keys inside the car, and we are inside the car too.
after few minutes, you will hear 'tik' sound, after a while another 'tik' sound (something like shutting down all power to prevent battery drain)

after that sound, if switch on the engine again
will hear that sound.. "duuuung"
knowledge is power

duratena

Posted 24 August 2009 - 04:33 PM

duratena

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 200 posts
sam,

send the car to juru sc and let us know how it goes....we cannot be sure until they done diagnostics on your lion.

The old:Direka untuk dinikmati.Para disfrutar del automovil.Pour que l'automobile soit toujours un plaisir.Engineered to be enjoyed.

The new: Cetusan Emosi. Movimiento y emoción. Émotion et le mouvement. Motion and Emotion.

sam1741

Posted 24 August 2009 - 04:41 PM

sam1741

Hot Rod

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 10,666 posts
i think the sound did not means any problem...
206info forum got ppl having the same sound too.
knowledge is power

duratena

Posted 24 August 2009 - 04:50 PM

duratena

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 200 posts
sam,

i'm also manual like yours.

the only time i can hear the sound only when i'm running out of petrol.

better be safe, mana tau....lebih2 lagi raya is coming soon.
The old:Direka untuk dinikmati.Para disfrutar del automovil.Pour que l'automobile soit toujours un plaisir.Engineered to be enjoyed.

The new: Cetusan Emosi. Movimiento y emoción. Émotion et le mouvement. Motion and Emotion.

lowpro

Posted 24 August 2009 - 05:46 PM

lowpro

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,643 posts
sam,

mine also have it. as long as u hv the key inside for a short time it will make the noise when you start. no problem lah. heard this many times oredi especially when i'm sitting in car waiting for ppl and listening to radio while engine is 'off' position.
Let's talk about driving again!

kgc

Posted 25 August 2009 - 09:24 AM

kgc

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts
confirm is battery weak and sure no more sound after battery changed. coz i also encountered this problem