Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Battry Cannot Tahan

• Please log in to reply

DSAI

Posted 28 May 2009 - 04:26 PM

DSAI

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 750 posts
hi,

i need help, i have a 87 saga that powered by NGV.i install it 6 mounth ago. all this while everything was great.hence lately i notice, that my car batri canot tahan lama.every 3 the maximum 5 mounth, kong already. i dont know why. i already ask the wireman to cheak but he found nothing wrong with the wiring.its such a pain in the ass.plz help me to all sifus smile_blush.gif
a new hope...

MxThrottle

Posted 28 May 2009 - 04:45 PM

MxThrottle

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 187 posts
Could be alternator is faulty and unable to recharge your battery. Your wireman should be able to check the alternator
and determine if its faulty.
...One day would love to see the roads in Malaysia thronged with convertibles.

fkmfkm

Posted 28 May 2009 - 04:47 PM

fkmfkm

White Lightning

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,021 posts
QUOTE (DSAI @ May 28 2009, 04:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hi,

i need help, i have a 87 saga that powered by NGV.i install it 6 mounth ago. all this while everything was great.hence lately i notice, that my car batri canot tahan lama.every 3 the maximum 5 mounth, kong already. i dont know why. i already ask the wireman to cheak but he found nothing wrong with the wiring.its such a pain in the ass.plz help me to all sifus smile_blush.gif

Check ur charging current...

ahwan308

Posted 09 October 2009 - 08:51 PM

ahwan308

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 711 posts
QUOTE (fkmfkm @ May 28 2009, 04:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Check ur charging current...

Not charging current, but charging voltage to be checked.
At idling engine speed the voltage should be roughly between 14.0~14.5Volts. More than 14.5 Volts is over and under 13.5volts is undercharged.