Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Satria Neo Cps

• Please log in to reply

PuPPy

Posted 14 April 2010 - 02:25 PM

PuPPy

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts
expansion and contraction

Gunnerzz

Posted 14 April 2010 - 06:09 PM

Gunnerzz

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,102 posts
QUOTE (Junboy @ Apr 14 2010, 03:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
the button with the hole will wind down the window
and the bulging button will wind up the window.

nowadays after drives, once i off the engine, i hear some cracking sound when i listen closely to the engine...somewhere near the bottom bumper grill

i dont know how to explain the sound...its like the sound of tiny rocks dropping on a metal plate

can only hear it if the environment is very quiet....

any explanation to this?

If it only sound once then its the throttle body.
Its normal with EFI vehicle.
If u listen when the bonnet is close then u cannot pinpoint the location of the noise accurately as the bonnet comes with insulator and all sound escape from the under of the vehicle and the grill on the bumper.
Open the bonnet u listen while asking someone to shut the engine off.

But,i think its like what puppy said.
Its also normal.

briggs

Posted 28 April 2010 - 04:23 PM

briggs

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 195 posts
wahaha....... cant hardly wait for my neo cps will be out this fri then my saga blm will be put at freezer soon lolx... smile_thumbup.gif

Junboy

Posted 17 May 2010 - 12:26 AM

Junboy

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 110 posts
Thanks for the pointers guys! yea after consulting my club members, they too say same about expansion and contraction.
The latest problem i face was that after a badminton game some days ago I put my bags in the back bonnet.

After i reached home i cant seem to open it!
and i have to pull down my back sits in order to reach my bags...

I dont often use the back bonnet but now its jammed...
Not sure if anyone else faced the same problem.

Gotta go to SC to sort this out...

lordkevin

Posted 25 June 2010 - 11:46 AM

lordkevin

2nd Gear

• Members
  • 2 posts
u r lucky man oni got this problem....

my cps less than one year just overhaul by proton......engine oil evaporate,every 2k have to service,worse than a turbo car.....then my clutch pumb aso got problem.....

still got TAN of problem which i lazy to talk bout....official complain ere and there but seem like no action been taken by proton people.....i-care become no-care...... kinda sick of proton now.....100% regret getting a proton car......good luck for whoever getting this car......

erol87

Posted 27 July 2010 - 03:12 AM

erol87

1st Gear

• Members
  • 1 posts
QUOTE (Gunnerzz @ Jul 15 2009, 06:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
As u mention, u are only willing to pay for Neo CPS.
Then by all mean go for it.
Only go for the manual version.If u want auto then go for normal Neo.
There is one white Neo CPS in melaka.Owner bought it at motorhub Malim Jaya.

If u need space then go for Waja CPS.However, i dont recall the price.
On reliability, no car is defect free.Not even the Japanese.
The cost to rectify the problem is the main concern.

sory bro,just wanna ask..why did u didnt recommend the Neo Cps in automatic trans? is there any lacking of power or torque? coz im willing to buy it as my first car..hee..biggrin.gif
anyway im still in survey on Neo Cps or Persona Elegance..but my teen's blood told me to choose Neo Cps..huhu..tongue.gif
thanx for ur previous advice,bro..nice

emano

Posted 18 August 2010 - 04:12 AM

emano

1st Gear

• Members
  • 1 posts
QUOTE (erol87 @ Jul 27 2010, 03:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
sory bro,just wanna ask..why did u didnt recommend the Neo Cps in automatic trans? is there any lacking of power or torque? coz im willing to buy it as my first car..hee..biggrin.gif
anyway im still in survey on Neo Cps or Persona Elegance..but my teen's blood told me to choose Neo Cps..huhu..tongue.gif
thanx for ur previous advice,bro..nice

hi guys,

i started work 4 months ago, currently looking for my first car.

narrow down to 2 choice only, persona elegance @ satria neo cps.

seek for recommendation or advice if i take neo cps, especially the 2010 model, whether the same prob occurred as the last year model. i am impressed by the comments on neo cps handling capability but i more into auto trans car.

kinda worry with the problem face by persona elegance.thus, neo cps comes into my mind.

look foward for responses.. smile_cool.gif

Gunnerzz

Posted 18 August 2010 - 08:15 PM

Gunnerzz

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,102 posts
QUOTE (emano @ Aug 18 2010, 04:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hi guys,

i started work 4 months ago, currently looking for my first car.

narrow down to 2 choice only, persona elegance @ satria neo cps.

seek for recommendation or advice if i take neo cps, especially the 2010 model, whether the same prob occurred as the last year model. i am impressed by the comments on neo cps handling capability but i more into auto trans car.

kinda worry with the problem face by persona elegance.thus, neo cps comes into my mind.

look foward for responses.. smile_cool.gif

There are no major problem on both car that will annoy u.

The cars u looking at sits at two opposite end.
One is a handling car while the other is a sedan although the handling is not bad either.
So if u know what u really want from your car, u can make the choice easily.

Personally,i will go for Persona.

dan8997

Posted 06 December 2012 - 03:28 AM

dan8997

1st Gear

• Members
  • 1 posts
ive had my neo cps for 2 years now. its an excellent car and if you put some love and money into it, it will be faster then a gti. as for the kluck noise, i dont get that in my cps. but ive heard from some cps owners that it could be the setting of ur camshaft. just make sure the cams are not knocking on the engine body. for those who want more top end speed, invest in adjustable cam pulleys. keep the intake pulley stock on 0 degree setting and retard the exhaust pulley to - 2 degree. i have mine on a -2 degree retard on intake and a +2 degree advance on exhaust because i love hugging corners. biggrin.gif

mosh

Posted 21 December 2012 - 03:32 PM

mosh

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,557 posts
QUOTE (dan8997 @ Dec 6 2012, 03:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ive had my neo cps for 2 years now. its an excellent car and if you put some love and money into it, it will be faster then a gti. as for the kluck noise, i dont get that in my cps. but ive heard from some cps owners that it could be the setting of ur camshaft. just make sure the cams are not knocking on the engine body. for those who want more top end speed, invest in adjustable cam pulleys. keep the intake pulley stock on 0 degree setting and retard the exhaust pulley to - 2 degree. i have mine on a -2 degree retard on intake and a +2 degree advance on exhaust because i love hugging corners. biggrin.gif

matspeed inside ? smile_tongue.gif