Congratulations... The banks are quite easy nowadays... if your documents are in order... it should not be a problem...
Each bank (branch) have to release RM 3 million car loans a month... This is what I heard from the SA... And nowadays, lesser cars are being bought... So, good luck... I hope I am right..!
Thanks Alan. It only took me 5 days to confirm my booking of the 308. I'm quite particular when it comes spending a lot of money on cars. I've been waiting for a year to swap my old car, when both T n H launched their cars with that price tag I feel very obliged. Luckily i was patient enough. For 96k I can conclude the following:
- Design, solid body
- Low fuel consumption (7.3l/100km translate to RM 0.13)
- Lots of tech and gadgets
- EuroNCAP 5 star rating
- spacious interior ( I think the bigger than the 407)
- quite impressive luggage space for a hatchback
- low maintenance cost( thanks vediaz for providing me with the maintenance cost sheet for the 407)[/b][/b]
- growing network of after sales service centre
yes, maybe the second hand value wil be lower than the T n H. But come to think of it I want to enjoy driving...If I want to invest I can always invest in properties.
As my friend Vediaz would say " If you think using ur brain buy Japs but if you think using your heart then buy the PUG 308 and enjoy!"
Arghh, still waiting for my loan to approve. Alliance offer 2.81%. I did push my salesman to look for other bankc that provide lower than that. I heard some banks can go as low as 2.7% (not sure). What do you guys get?