Posted 25 November 2007 - 05:29 PM
shop..checkout the website.www.munleeauto.com..
Posted 25 November 2007 - 06:28 PM
( Motokar/MUV) and the other is (2)Kenderaan Persendirian SElain Motokar
Salon milik Individu dan SyaRIKAT.(vAN/JIP/KARAVAN/bas)..
WHICH CATEGORY ARE ISUZU IS..COZ NO 2 is much cheaper roadtax...
petrol 2.5l - 3.0l rm 840.00, 3000cc above rm 1640.00./ Diesel 2.5-3.0l
rm 1840.00,3000cc above rm 3760.00.
50% for Green Engine diesel..75% off for NGV + Diesel
75% off for petrol + NGV
''klu salah tolong betulkan ..adik baru blajaq''
Posted 25 November 2007 - 06:38 PM
called safari 4x4...but byk this modi for mitsubihi 4x4..ford and
toyota..so far in semenanjung not seen yet lar isuzu modi..
Posted 25 November 2007 - 07:08 PM
one , squre one is ugly look that one. urs is which one. kedai potong
here lot of the ugly one dashboard.
Posted 26 November 2007 - 05:09 PM
1) how about the fuel consumption of the 3.2..thirsty or depend on mode of
2) maintenance wise..need to be regularly maintain or just normal like
changing oil like that..air filter..
4) its injection right?
5) ITS 7 seater right..?
any answer are highly appreciated and isuzurian are welcome for advise and
Posted 27 November 2007 - 08:36 AM
than 3.1tdi.....somemore is auto too....u will die for buying petrol for
ur baby now RM1.90 per liter may be next year will going up until RM 2.20
then RM2.20 x 85 liter fuel tank = RM 187 walauuuuuu maybe can run for
500KM only.....u think ur self
1) 3.2 very thirsty ford explorer 4.0 lagi thirsty that y selling value
below 20k coz nobody wan it. if for weekend car hanging out ok lah coz i
plan to buy one ford explorer hehehe now looking it at sabah...very rare
2) maintance like how u maintain ur petrol saloon car.
3) 3.2 sure power depent ur engine condition & how u tune it?
4) yes i think is injection one got ECU & EFI i'm not sure lah
5) yes mostly 3.2 petrol is 7 seater one
Posted 27 November 2007 - 10:17 AM
most kedai potong here only sell the entire dashboard. I only need to
replace center cluster....air cond panel, cd compartment... u know the
black cluster on d dashboard.... '97 dashboard.. new one cost about RM850/-
anyway thanx for d info.. guess i'll keep on looking
regarding the LKM... im sure u got it right mawi... just make sure if there
is different rate for diesel 4wd and non 4wd
Posted 27 November 2007 - 12:00 PM
Please find answer below:
1. ~600KM for full tank of ~RM140 for 100% highway driving. ~500KM for
100% city driving. I use RON92.
2. Oil and filter change every 10,000KM. I use 10W-30 lubricant oil. Cost
is slighly higher than sedan car due to need to use ~5L of oil.
3. Power and ceeleration is good. No problem overtaking even at highway.
But touque is so so..
4. Yes, fuel injection.
5. Yes, 7 seaters with leather seat.
Posted 28 November 2007 - 04:26 PM
cons..studying from life behaviourial..
1) i used bikes to commute to work from Puchong to Mont Kiara K.L..30 min
by bike and 2hrs by car.
2)My car normally used to balik kg. 2 or 3 times a year to alor setar
KEDAH and sometimes for weekend ride.ie..TESCO/GIANT/ and my mak mertua
3)INtention to buy coz ..larger baggage space with ISUZU and can take
family for picnic just tepi tepi hutan or dalam sikit..
4)Advantage is ..peep at woman legs....bad father..heee..
5)thinking bout diesel roadtax..damm scareed..petrol a bit ok..
so far that what's on my mind..
**but just now,went to this car paint shop..saw one isuzu 3.1TDI..company
used..road tax 6mth rm 315..btui ka..??
twocents..how much RM for ur CITATION..
Posted 28 November 2007 - 05:00 PM
The Isuzu Citation 3.2L Petrol road tax is RM19xx per year. Thanks