Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Unfair treated

• Please log in to reply

zssilicone

Posted 03 April 2007 - 03:15 AM

zssilicone

Driver

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts
how come posting been deleted and others can post even got violation? ie.
seeing people selling in the posting with brand and price?

drexchan

Posted 03 April 2007 - 12:49 PM

drexchan

Hot Rod

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 14,758 posts
should you see that, please do your part by clicking the "complaint"
button.

zssilicone

Posted 03 April 2007 - 09:49 PM

zssilicone

Driver

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts
thanx

nureyzalxy

Posted 07 March 2009 - 06:14 AM

nureyzalxy

Probation

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
huuhuu
... there you are...but....
Another topic u can view at A place to test the new forum & Suggestion on Autoworld

nureyzalxy

Posted 07 March 2009 - 06:35 AM

nureyzalxy

Probation

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
ermmm
... there you are...but....
Another topic u can view at A place to test the new forum & Suggestion on Autoworld

SplitFire

Posted 09 March 2009 - 12:24 PM

SplitFire

Heart Like a Wheel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,879 posts
QUOTE (nureyzalxy @ Mar 7 2009, 06:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ermmm

Wah.... smile_shock.gif
Ram me if you can!

SplitFire

PHANTHOM

Posted 31 August 2009 - 11:48 AM

PHANTHOM

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 328 posts
QUOTE (zssilicone @ Apr 3 2007, 03:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
how come posting been deleted and others can post even got violation? ie.
seeing people selling in the posting with brand and price?

Welcome to Autoworld ,dude! Yu got to say the rite thing that pleases the admin's ear to get your post through. Just look at mine, just because i said something truth about certain brand and they put me under probation!Just a word to them, 'HELL I CARE'! You can do a browse over certain hot threads and u will see ppl who flamed and used four letter words are still happily postings and without putting under pbrobation by them. One Malaysia, Malaysia boleh! smile_thumbup.gif
here to continue the legacy of some brothers who were unjustly banned by the admin for telling the truth about potong......

limking

Posted 31 August 2009 - 12:41 PM

limking

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,887 posts
QUOTE (PHANTHOM @ Aug 31 2009, 11:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Welcome to Autoworld ,dude! Yu got to say the rite thing that pleases the admin's ear to get your post through. Just look at mine, just because i said something truth about certain brand and they put me under probation!Just a word to them, 'HELL I CARE'! You can do a browse over certain hot threads and u will see ppl who flamed and used four letter words are still happily postings and without putting under pbrobation by them. One Malaysia, Malaysia boleh! smile_thumbup.gif

Guess it all depend on how you voice out your words . That's important as down here it's for us , forummers to get a understanding / solution about the automobiles situation that we faced or help out with our ideas / experience . Not just to condemn out loud with frustration but can voice out in a more gentle manners or harshly but with a dash of humour . Just my 2 cents worth . smile_cool.gif man smile_cool.gif
PATIENCE !!! PATIENCE !!! PATIENCE !!! IT'LL GET YOU THE BEST WHEN TIME IS RIGHT AND SO WILL BE THE PRICE

PHANTHOM

Posted 31 August 2009 - 01:20 PM

PHANTHOM

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 328 posts
Ya..the problem is the truth always hurt but some chose to ignore the fact. I understand that if this is a political forum but we are talking about cars here. Guess we can't talk about GLC HERE.Just read my sig below. there used to be handful of knowledgeable forummers here to share but most were terminated due to being too vocal about one local 'famous' brand! smile_clown.gif
here to continue the legacy of some brothers who were unjustly banned by the admin for telling the truth about potong......

artemus

Posted 31 August 2009 - 05:14 PM

artemus

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 813 posts
this year ..2009..ive been banned at 4 website oredy..due to flaming other to fight agains power hungry muscle flexin admin there... mostly bikes forums..mbc,oc riders,nsb(twice)..

and i learnt my lesson..there are always a reason why we sud obey d law within d place we step our foot in..and there a reason too why politics are everywhereeeee...

nobodys perfect..they only tend to do what best to suit all of us..im trying to adapt if i still can..and ill b gone if i think i cant handle it anymore..bdway..its just a forum..why need to b so tense(tegang)..

im new here..but kinda like it here..the only problem ''UNFAIRLY TREATED'' that ive encountered since my one month old entry here is...why my post suddenly vanished? just like that? when i click send...hilang begitu saja...(kadang2 taip panjang2 tanya soalan teknikal..hilang macam tu je)

smile_tongue.gif
cheap and fast wont be reliable
fast and reliable wont b cheap
reliable and cheap wont be fast