Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Speed of the AW site

• Please log in to reply

A4dave

Posted 22 January 2003 - 01:41 PM

A4dave

Hot Rod

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 10,963 posts
Eh? How come? Today during office hours also fast werr (I'm dialing up from my house using 56k modem).

ForumAdmin

Posted 22 January 2003 - 02:25 PM

ForumAdmin

Road Warrior

• Root Admin
  • PipPip
  • 960 posts
Dear Members,

Once again we apologize for the on-going disruptions. At the moment, we are rectifying some technicalities on our server and this will be on going for at least until CNY period... maybe till end of February.

By now, you would have noticed that the speed has increased when you access certain pages. Unfortunately, there are still some difficulties on the forum section. All messages posted will not be immediately shown in the respective main page section, but with a slight delay.

Other than the above, things should be running smoothly. However, if you do pick up some technical flaws, please inform us accordingly. You can email to us at support@autoworld.com.my.

Once again, we apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Dar

Posted 22 January 2003 - 09:09 PM

Dar

N20 Soul

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 34,554 posts
Thanks for clearing the doubts.

A4dave

Posted 15 February 2003 - 10:34 PM

A4dave

Hot Rod

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 10,963 posts
Nowadays login during office hours with 400 over users online also very fast oredi!Big Smile

noname78

Posted 19 February 2003 - 05:23 PM

noname78

Hot Rod

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 10,087 posts
today i feel tt AW server break down izit? sometimes when i click on the link or hit any reply, it say page not found. so i try few times and still the same. later after 10 min try again, all went back normal but it come back again after a while.