Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Boys always boys.

• Please log in to reply

Posted 17 January 2001 - 12:35 PM

• Guests
Amy, hi Again!

since reading your posting, i have a feeling that you are a cute girl. So wanna have dinner with me? I promise that will not talk to you about cars......our conversation will be mainly on cosmetics, perfumes, fashions, etc...... bla bla bla bla.

by the way, i drive a Putra.....you like guys with fast cars??? call me at 755 2525.

muahahahaha!!!

ericgan

Posted 17 January 2001 - 01:03 PM

ericgan

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,089 posts
fishbrain,

I ask her out first you know

Kristopha

Posted 17 January 2001 - 01:33 PM

Kristopha

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 124 posts
Hi gals........u all wear sunglasses too ahh.....me too lah.....i wear Quicksilver ahh.......vely light... vely nice...vely cute.....float in water ahh....

p/s: Boys dive deeper than gals......

DrShrink

Posted 17 January 2001 - 01:41 PM

DrShrink

Veteran

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 180 posts
Ha Ha Ha. What a joke. Amy and Lara, why don`t you two gals go learn a thing or two from Ah Han. Ha Ha Ha

Posted 17 January 2001 - 02:27 PM

• Guests
Amy, i gave you the pizza hut number becos you can ask pizza hut to deliver me to you....right to your doorstep. So, how about a dinner with me at Victoria Station on the 14 Feb? I`ll pick you up with my Putra.......i know you like guys with fast cars.

Guys, all of you can switch your attention to AH Han, and forget about Amy. This is a good chance to go after Ah Han, since she just dumped Ah Keong. A girl`s heart is very vulnerable at this time.

ericgan

Posted 17 January 2001 - 04:49 PM

ericgan

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,089 posts
Amy,

How about email you phone number and I can tell you all about myself in DETAIL privately one to one. Satisfaction guarantee

Posted 17 January 2001 - 05:10 PM

• Guests
Ah Han, why not??? why not me?????? argggggggg!!!
My pipe is quite big.....and i have 2 pipes on my Putra....long, rounded and chromed, and it purrs.

Dump Ah Keong.....he`s just a plain old Ah Beng. And i think he`s deaf, that`s why he needs a loud stereo system in his car. Ah Han, the moment i read your name (Ah Han), my heart beats faster. I know you are the moon and Ah Keong is the sun. BUt i`m the chappati and your are my dahl. And i`m Nescafe and you are my Coffee Mate......we must always be together. hehehehe, remember the Coffe mate adverisement on radio.....so damn farnee.

Amy

Posted 17 January 2001 - 05:24 PM

Amy

6th Gear

• Members
  • 8 posts
eric, i don`t know how to tell you this but i don`t really practice giving my phone out. but do write more to me cause i am interested to know you better.

fishbrain, i don`t know what to say but...........why calling yourself fishbrain?

AhHan888

Posted 17 January 2001 - 05:30 PM

AhHan888

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
Dear Mr O,

Although I may coffee and you coffee mate...as you are dhal to my chapati.... I drink mine "kosong"...

Sorry to break your heart. I hope a signed autograph will suffice. Lotsa love!

techie

Posted 17 January 2001 - 05:40 PM

techie

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,379 posts
Ah Han .. that Ah Keong fella really so good meh ?