Banci of Chevy Owners
Posted 05 March 2004 - 08:22 AM
If we want to start a Chevy club.....then automatically you'll be the
president. Since you are the real Chevy...
Posted 05 March 2004 - 09:20 AM
wonder why not many Aveo owners active in AW. Most of them are girls, I
think. Don't be shy, driving Aveo doesn't mean you are the 'poorest' in
this group. My income nearly 15K but I don't mind drive this small
hatchback as I love it so much.
p/s:I got inform that Optra is awarded Car of the year BBC news 'Wheels'
Posted 05 March 2004 - 09:49 AM
dude. I love Aveo too. If only it has ABS and Air-Bag, i will have
consider it for my wife.
Really....Optra Car of the year? Any website?
Posted 05 March 2004 - 10:15 AM
1. ycong (Penang island, Optra Black Sapphire 1.8)
2. tcx2757 (Butterworth, Aveo LS 1.5)
3. fuzzyball (KL, Optra 1.8)
4. alanpg (Penang Island, Optra 1.6 Silver Star)
5. kamasnita or kay es (BB Salak Tinggi, Nabira 1.8CD-silver)
6. wfj146 (KL, Nabira 1.8CD - Magma Red)
7. karma (ordered yesterday, klang, nabira 1.8cd sil)
8. voyager (PJ, Nabira 1.8 CD silver)
9. ysf (KL, Nabira 1.8CD Sport Gold)
10. tham (Melaka , Optra 1.8 LT , Thai Gold)
11. chandra (KL, Optra 1.6 Star Silver)
12. ajik(KL,Nabira 1.8CD Blue)-he dont hv access to internet for timebeing
So far Optra = 5 ; Nabira = 6 ; Aveo = 1
Posted 05 March 2004 - 10:38 AM
any record in website.
By the way, you could click:
This is India's Chevy homepage, pay attention on right-hand side Optra's
flash player, 'Car of the year' is indicated in the end of slide.
Posted 05 March 2004 - 01:22 PM
i just realised that majority of the Nabira owners are from KL or PJ? Why
ah? is it due to the distance that you guys need to travel daily to the
office or simply KL family produces baby faster....needs a 7 seater mah.
Posted 05 March 2004 - 01:31 PM
just curious to ask, why you guys buy Chevy Nabira rather than Opel Zafira?
Both actually are the same car.
Hope my curiousity won't kill the cat.
Posted 05 March 2004 - 03:28 PM
I fell in love with Zafira the first time I saw it somewhere in 2000.
But Europel selling it at price of around RM138K for same spec of Nabira
1.8CD. So imagine when Hicomobil selling at 106K. So much diff. That's why
I was among the earliest to book this Nabira.
Posted 05 March 2004 - 05:00 PM
I like the Chevy/daewoo Tacuma also, hopefully it will be imported here
soon. Before that, should see it at KLIA...
p/s: so far anyone see Lumina on the road? I wonder the purchase of this
model is zero?...who need 3.8cc car in Malaysia?