Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

sport rim 16"

• Please log in to reply

Akulagi

Posted 29 October 2001 - 04:42 PM

Akulagi

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 926 posts
Bab-bab rims ni tunggu halimmo punya posting...he`s very good at where to find rims and he is currently using 16" rims for his 2.0 16V. Maybe he can share his experience with you on using the 16" rims... further more si halimmo ni tengah gila nak tukar 17" rims so maybe you can negotiate to buy his rims from him...he he he

halimmo

Posted 29 October 2001 - 05:05 PM

halimmo

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 857 posts
sham,

Congratulation on your recent purchase of ZX 2.0. Wise choice.

For the past 2 weeks, a few members of this forum and I have been visiting a few Sports Rims shops around KL and Kelang. I would say that RM 1700 is quite reasonable for an imported brand. I think, Podium Stander beli rim Lenso dia pun dah RM 1500 - 15". Those Italian Rims are the expensive ones tapi menang sexy man...macam Italian gal....akulagi and me visited LDP Automobile Service Center and one shop in Kelang....sama ade banyak imported rims..and cheaper rims which fit ZX ....nice ones..

make sure the offsets are correct..I think 16" would fit nicely...but if you drive the ZX Volcane..kena ketuk kelaur sikit the rear arch...else it would touch it...rosak tayar beb..

One question...LENSO rims tu model apa?