Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Ssangyong Stavic Anyone

• Please log in to reply

r3xt0n

Posted 12 October 2010 - 05:46 PM

r3xt0n

White Lightning

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,148 posts
QUOTE (Kevin @ Oct 12 2010, 05:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
A panel van is the Nissan Vanette smile_approve.gif Rightfully, MPVs cannot be categorised as panel vans but this is Malaysia so you can figure out why some companies can do such a declaration and why some can't.

Yes, adding sound-proofing materials will solve the problem.

I think it's because of its seat capacity of upto 11 seaters which qualified it to classified as Van? Otherwise, bigger players like Naza could have done that better with their MPV import declaration.

ahk

Posted 15 October 2010 - 02:04 PM

ahk

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 384 posts
QUOTE (r3xt0n @ Oct 11 2010, 02:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sure, it would be great for Stavician to join us at Rexton Hub as I believe we have much in common to share. It is good to have a Stavic owner to lead the section to be more relevant. Are you owning a Stavic? If yes, please welcome to start a thread for Stavic at Rexton Hub or I can create a thread for you if you wish.

r3xt0n, i'm not the stavic owner. But salute for your dedication to the Rexton Hub and make me feel like become Rextonian or Stavician. Guess i need to start work OT now. smile_tongue.gif to join u all.

r3xt0n

Posted 17 October 2010 - 01:58 AM

r3xt0n

White Lightning

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,148 posts
QUOTE (ahk @ Oct 15 2010, 02:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
r3xt0n, i'm not the stavic owner. But salute for your dedication to the Rexton Hub and make me feel like become Rextonian or Stavician. Guess i need to start work OT now. smile_tongue.gif to join u all.

You can get a Rexton RX270XDI Year 2004 for about RM50k, most car dealer can arrange for overloan.. you may even get few thousands extra pocket money for servicing. If you seriously looking for one, we are more than happy to share advice and experience.

byebye2u

Posted 17 October 2010 - 07:09 AM

byebye2u

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,805 posts
QUOTE (r3xt0n @ Oct 17 2010, 01:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You can get a Rexton RX270XDI Year 2004 for about RM50k, most car dealer can arrange for overloan.. you may even get few thousands extra pocket money for servicing. If you seriously looking for one, we are more than happy to share advice and experience.

yeah bro, yesterday saw 2 in mudah selling at 50k..phew..if deep some more can get a second unit.hihihi

Posted 11 July 2011 - 01:35 PM

3rd Gear

• Members
  • 3 posts
QUOTE (byebye2u @ Oct 17 2010, 07:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
yeah bro, yesterday saw 2 in mudah selling at 50k..phew..if deep some more can get a second unit.hihihi

QUOTE (byebye2u @ Oct 17 2010, 07:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Posted 11 July 2011 - 01:45 PM

3rd Gear

• Members
  • 3 posts
hi everybody,rextonian and stavician.i m a new comerv to this forum.i would like to buy stavic.searching internet and come accross to this forum.why after october 2011 there is no post discussion on stavic between byebye2u &r3xt0n.please advice me.tqvm guys

Posted 11 July 2011 - 01:46 PM

3rd Gear

• Members
  • 3 posts
QUOTE (16111997 @ Jul 11 2011, 01:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hi everybody,rextonian and stavician.i m a new comerv to this forum.i would like to buy stavic.searching internet and come accross to this forum.why after october 2011 there is no post discussion on stavic between byebye2u &r3xt0n.please advice me.tqvm guys
sorry i mean 2010 typo as 2011

ahk

Posted 13 July 2011 - 12:55 PM

ahk

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 384 posts
not many stavic owners but many rexton owners active in Rexton Hub.

plasticguy

Posted 22 September 2011 - 01:15 AM

plasticguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
I am currently comparing Starex and Stavic. Have already test drive the Starex, and will proceed with Stavic test drive this week. I have visited Competitive Supreme at Juru (Jalan Tok Kangar) and seen the Stavic myself, quite impressed with the panel layout, though the outlook is quite wield I will say.

Hope to get more feedback from Stavic owner about the performance/Reliability/Fuel consumption.

I have been driving Toyota Innova for 5 years now, reliability wise it is still very high rated, just that sometimes the space is not enough for a family trip especially when everyone carries their own luggage. So I figured out probably it is time to change to a bigger one so no complain from everyone that sit in the car for any trip, even to overland.

br1

Posted 22 September 2011 - 01:35 AM

br1

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,825 posts
QUOTE (plasticguy @ Sep 22 2011, 01:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I am currently comparing Starex and Stavic. Have already test drive the Starex, and will proceed with Stavic test drive this week. I have visited Competitive Supreme at Juru (Jalan Tok Kangar) and seen the Stavic myself, quite impressed with the panel layout, though the outlook is quite wield I will say.

Hope to get more feedback from Stavic owner about the performance/Reliability/Fuel consumption.

I have been driving Toyota Innova for 5 years now, reliability wise it is still very high rated, just that sometimes the space is not enough for a family trip especially when everyone carries their own luggage. So I figured out probably it is time to change to a bigger one so no complain from everyone that sit in the car for any trip, even to overland.

Starex - newest lastest design and diesel engine technology. also it offer 5 yrs or 300,000 kms warranty!!!
Anyway test drive both and compared and decide.