Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

wira or atos

• Please log in to reply

anek1

Posted 12 March 2003 - 05:32 PM

anek1

Hot Rod

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 13,567 posts
"My Kenari got 3 cylinder and Atos 4..up garde "
hmmm...3 to 4 cylinder consider upgrade...
DOHC to SOHC oso consider upgrade..hmmm pretty funny..

"Kenari montly installmentRM560,Atos only $430..saved petrol money "
May I know what the interest rate when you buying your KENARI..???

"Kenari only Radio cassette,Atos Single CD...4 speaker,my kenari early model only 2 speaker"
You already said old model how to compare you should take new model compare with new model mah to be fair..!! [ does Atos hv Izonizer..??? ]

suaz164

Posted 14 March 2003 - 04:04 PM

suaz164

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 749 posts
Kenari to Atos------its a downgrade..not upgrade..!

commonla everebody knows it!

Dar

Posted 14 March 2003 - 09:13 PM

Dar

N20 Soul

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 34,554 posts
I don't quite agree leh ..

nel82

Posted 14 March 2003 - 11:20 PM

nel82

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 463 posts
Muwahahaha! Big Smile

Upgrade.. downgrade.. i c oso laugh! All claim to be better than others whatever! Tongue

At least though.. i c most Atos owners was being more humble. Smile A cheers to Atos owners! Approve

Agree with Dar. Personally, will go for Atos.

nel82

Posted 14 March 2003 - 11:38 PM

nel82

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 463 posts
Suaz,

Beg to differ, i don't think its common. Eightball & i wouldn't want to continue writing this too much as i would like too keep things CooL as a way of respecting other forummers.

suaz164

Posted 15 March 2003 - 02:23 PM

suaz164

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 749 posts
Kenari to atos is a downgrade..just like;

Waja to Wira...just like;
Wira to Iswara...just like;
Iswara to kancil!

Larger car to smaller car lah!

Dar

Posted 15 March 2003 - 07:28 PM

Dar

N20 Soul

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 34,554 posts
Ok loh.

nel82

Posted 15 March 2003 - 08:28 PM

nel82

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 463 posts
Well.. ok. After all, we have our own personal opinion. I just couldn't agree with the 'common' part. B'cos common is something general.. not just from an individual personal view.

& b'cos i can smell some might innocently get 'burnt' here. Evil Not a good guy or something but i do get 'burnt' for quite of times before & i don't want others to feel the 'heat'.

Upgrade.. downgrade.. What i can say is, it depends on what u r most likely to be biased to compare with in terms of. Quality, looks, performance, fuel consumption or even the car size etc.

If one say Iswara to Kancil is a downgrade due to its size, well.. ok. Generally, in term of size, bigger is better but they are a lot of forummers even just in this forum would think that it was an upgrade. Generally, because it is compare in term of quality.

So there it goes, personal view. What is to be stressed here is to keep thing as CooL as possible. Not to forget, everyone have their own budget to buy a car.

BTW, i don't own either both! KeKeKeKek! Big Smile Just a manual tranny Kembara freaxter who is passing by.

chkwong

Posted 16 March 2003 - 12:31 AM

chkwong

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,642 posts
jess,

what is most important is that you like what you have chosen, be it a car, bf, house, work etc ...anything...and don't listen too much to other ppl opinions...make good use of your car... and it will serve you well... and treat the car well also...

and if still cannot decide, get an old car like i did for my wife, enjoy the drive...Big Smile

cheers

Dar

Posted 16 March 2003 - 05:00 PM

Dar

N20 Soul

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 34,554 posts
nel82, Approve