NEW LANCER review
Posted 10 August 2007 - 10:27 AM
yesterday of the new LANCER.........
i could some it up........like jeremy clarkson...RUBBISH
it is an EVO10 with a perdana engine in it and taiwan rims
1. i loved the lines of the car.....its very sleek and is more upperclass
and continental, with a front that looks like the old Galant, a side that
looks like a volvo and a rear thats looks like an Alfa.
2. interior finish is almost like a gen2......and is very plain n
bland...nothing to shout about.
3. engine on our test car sounded like it was mixing cement and looked to
me like a it came out of an early perdana.
4. mind you it comes wit 18 inch rubbers so with all that weight the car
hardly moves and only gives you power towards the end of the rev counter.
5. the 18 (which make so much road noise) help with the handling but the
stiff suspension leave the ride stiff and thundering
Overall for the price of around 120K i would rather buy a used EVO7
Posted 06 February 2008 - 05:07 PM
Posted 08 February 2008 - 12:12 PM
U should at least the engine break-in first, the u can really feel the real
About the plastic interior, I think nowadays all JDM cars are like that
one. Donno why. U can try the new Camry, instead. Same plastics also.
If u used to pre-owned or currently owned an Evos before, buying a used
CT9A may be or may be not a good choice!. Trust me.! It may end-up u spent
to price of a 2.0cc new Camry later.
By end of the day, nowadays buyers still looks for FREE after sales service
package or equivalent.