Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Number Plates To Look Out For

• Please log in to reply

vr2turbo

Posted 17 October 2011 - 02:49 PM

vr2turbo

Forum Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 71,444 posts
QUOTE (tpl @ Oct 13 2011, 07:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ya la i wanted TPL oni but too expensive.. add '9' reduce 4times the price.. smile_blackeye.gif

Can have just TPL? anyway better then having 69.......hahahahahaha smile_big.gif smile_big.gif

acheong7

Posted 24 October 2011 - 10:28 PM

acheong7

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 157 posts
QUOTE (jacksonljs @ Oct 6 2011, 10:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Welcome to BOLEHSIAL, land of the most BRUTAL DRIVERS in the world with READY TO KILL OR TO GET SMACKED attitude rules smile_angry.gif smile_disapprove.gif smile_angry.gif. If you think Klang Valley is bad enough, try JB or Kuching or possibly Penang (on these states, try to honk at those 'syaitan' and it's game over)

Anyway, a mounted video camera/i-phone (since driver alone are prohibited to operate video cam/i-phone if available while driving) with good and clear picture quality to send to police and JPJ is the better way to deal these kind of scenario rather than just rant here and there. However, your post could be served as a reminder to other drivers out there to be careful about those 'brutal' drivers.

sign of the times ... especially in mesia
on the way to seri kembangan when this moron black savvy WFN 7405 with red roof spoiler decided to move out at the last moment even tho' could've done so much earlier OR after i'd passed
kurang ajar bastard with his bitch ... i honked and highlighted the celaka for cutting it so close, he jams on the brakes .. almost crashed into his rear
proceeded to repeat the process many times
moron turns into seri kembangan even tho not his route (bastard u-turned at the serdang pasar borong) and i'm right behind him since i happened to go to serdang smile_tongue.gif
finally screeches to a halt .. exits his car ... keeps on beckoning me to come out
his bitch tried to open my left door ... couldn't do so due to vehicular security ... proceeded to take pic of my car
continued to slam his brakes to a screeching halt even as he drove off

1. couldn't help "following" since he was taking my route for the night smile_tongue.gif
2. shouldn't entertain but the bastard was getting on my nerves
3. if i didn't fear God and/or am a wicked person, that bastard'd've "migrated" tonight - took a lot of self control. could've been anyone of us who's finally had enough with these kurang ajar bastards

perhaps that's the only language/way these bastards will understand and back off
need to make an example of them for others
but wouldn't that make me/us ..... (like) them? *sighhh*
we have the corrupt and criminally inept police to thank in no small measure
need some raylan givens/dredd to dispense justice

acheong7

Posted 24 October 2011 - 10:42 PM

acheong7

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 157 posts
bros vr2t, br1, jackson,

smile_blackeye.gif smile_blush.gif
it's tough enough as it is in mesia ... without these jerks making it worse
sometimes jot down, sometimes take pic ... because these don't care at all some are kurang ajar enough to challenge you even tho' they are in the wrong. don't really care bout them but recorded because they're main contributors to accidents or road bullying cases
authorities should come up with a database and we can contribute smile_tongue.gif smile_approve.gif

br1, don't worry ... i'm usually on the left lane, driving 90km/h and below; rarely accelerate past 2500rpm smile_tongue.gif
many of us've learnt to watch out and be proactive or pre-emptive even, but there are and will be times when these bangsat suddenly emerge ... wish we're in the mole hammer game smile_tongue.gif
hammer them kaw kaw smile_thumbup.gif

tpl

Posted 25 October 2011 - 04:35 PM

tpl

N20 Soul

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,101 posts
QUOTE (vr2turbo @ Oct 17 2011, 02:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Can have just TPL? anyway better then having 69.......hahahahahaha smile_big.gif smile_big.gif

can but four times more expensive ma... u r rite... fortune teller said 69 or 96 good for me... but i dowan so many numbers so i put 9. my house number 6. so got 69.. kekekekke
2012 NMT President

vr2turbo

Posted 26 October 2011 - 09:17 PM

vr2turbo

Forum Ninja

• Members
  • 71,444 posts
QUOTE (acheong7 @ Oct 24 2011, 10:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
sign of the times ... especially in mesia
on the way to seri kembangan when this moron black savvy WFN 7405 with red roof spoiler decided to move out at the last moment even tho' could've done so much earlier OR after i'd passed
kurang ajar bastard with his bitch ... i honked and highlighted the celaka for cutting it so close, he jams on the brakes .. almost crashed into his rear
proceeded to repeat the process many times
moron turns into seri kembangan even tho not his route (bastard u-turned at the serdang pasar borong) and i'm right behind him since i happened to go to serdang smile_tongue.gif
finally screeches to a halt .. exits his car ... keeps on beckoning me to come out
his bitch tried to open my left door ... couldn't do so due to vehicular security ... proceeded to take pic of my car
continued to slam his brakes to a screeching halt even as he drove off

1. couldn't help "following" since he was taking my route for the night smile_tongue.gif
2. shouldn't entertain but the bastard was getting on my nerves
3. if i didn't fear God and/or am a wicked person, that bastard'd've "migrated" tonight - took a lot of self control. could've been anyone of us who's finally had enough with these kurang ajar bastards

perhaps that's the only language/way these bastards will understand and back off
need to make an example of them for others
but wouldn't that make me/us ..... (like) them? *sighhh*
we have the corrupt and criminally inept police to thank in no small measure
need some raylan givens/dredd to dispense justice

Sorry to hear this. Lucky nothing happen.
Aiyah, One day this fellow will see his match leh! If the other party is a road bully, then he is a goner, but I am surprise about his bitch, so aggressive ah?

tpl

Posted 31 October 2011 - 03:58 PM

tpl

N20 Soul

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,101 posts
so aggresive...
2012 NMT President

vr2turbo

Posted 01 November 2011 - 05:33 PM

vr2turbo

Forum Ninja

• Members
  • 71,444 posts
QUOTE (tpl @ Oct 31 2011, 03:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
so aggresive...

Only in bolihland..... smile_blackeye.gif

tpl

Posted 01 November 2011 - 06:04 PM

tpl

N20 Soul

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,101 posts
QUOTE (vr2turbo @ Nov 1 2011, 05:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Only in bolihland..... smile_blackeye.gif

u oso like tat? big size plus pssh pssh car.. kakakakak
2012 NMT President

vr2turbo

Posted 03 November 2011 - 05:34 PM

vr2turbo

Forum Ninja

• Members
  • 71,444 posts
QUOTE (tpl @ Nov 1 2011, 06:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
u oso like tat? big size plus pssh pssh car.. kakakakak

Yah! but I don't come out of the car to pick fights???

tpl

Posted 03 November 2011 - 08:50 PM

tpl

N20 Soul

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,101 posts
QUOTE (vr2turbo @ Nov 3 2011, 05:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yah! but I don't come out of the car to pick fights???

if its me u sure come out wan...
2012 NMT President