Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Perodua Eco Idle System

• Please log in to reply

despicableMe

Posted 17 August 2018 - 09:28 AM

despicableMe

6th Gear

• Members
  • 6 posts

yes,it totally work!I compare with my old myvi (without eco idle system) and new myvi(with eco idle system), I noticed that new myvi can save  more fuel.

But most recent cars that are equipped with EIS is like quite expensive (even local car smh) so I dont think it is worth the pricetag if you are only going for its fuel saving capabilities, might just go for a cheaper car instead.

Hodie

Posted 17 August 2018 - 01:51 PM

Hodie

6th Gear

• Members
  • 7 posts

if i hv enough money, sure i'll buy import's cars...local cars are all same, not powerful, engine produce weird sound after a fews years..

Hodie

Posted 17 August 2018 - 01:57 PM

Hodie

6th Gear

• Members
  • 7 posts

Look like eco idle system is quite useful, but now the fuel of primax by petronas also have those function can help to reduce the wasted of fuel. The primax can make our engine become more clean after the fuel have gone and the engine will work well with the efficient fuel.

different brands of petrol produce different chemical reaction for car engine, can't say that only primax can make our car engine clean but other petrol can't...later u make other ppl misunderstand..lol

Suuzz

Posted 17 August 2018 - 02:03 PM

Suuzz

6th Gear

• Members
  • 7 posts

different brands of petrol produce different chemical reaction for car engine, can't say that only primax can make our car engine clean but other petrol can't...later u make other ppl misunderstand..lol

i gt a friend, she juz follow what ppl pump for their car... and she went to pump the brands of petrol that her friends pump..

Suuzz

Posted 17 August 2018 - 02:10 PM

Suuzz

6th Gear

• Members
  • 7 posts

But since Bezza is quite a new car model so does this primax works on older car models like Kancil? I got a new car already but just to see how long can I preserve my old Kancil lah, because even sell out second hand also few thousands only, better still to just drive it myself if possible.

why u want to change to pump primax for ur kancil? juz remain the same what u pump for ur kancil b4 this..

Hodie

Posted 17 August 2018 - 02:14 PM

Hodie

6th Gear

• Members
  • 7 posts

i gt a friend, she juz follow what ppl pump for their car... and she went to pump the brands of petrol that her friends pump..

lmao..
actually she need to refer to her car owner manual and see which brands of petrol is more suitable for her car..

Suuzz

Posted 17 August 2018 - 02:18 PM

Suuzz

6th Gear

• Members
  • 7 posts

lmao..
actually she need to refer to her car owner manual and see which brands of petrol is more suitable for her car..

i gt told her, but she think all the petrol hv the same properties, so she is not care 'bout it

Hodie

Posted 17 August 2018 - 02:23 PM

Hodie

6th Gear

• Members
  • 7 posts

i gt told her, but she think all the petrol hv the same properties, so she is not care 'bout it

why she was think like that, lol
u should share some useful article for her to read so that she will know the important of the petrol for her car..

jesijeci

Posted 17 August 2018 - 09:44 PM

jesijeci

3rd Gear

• Members
  • 3 posts

But the new Myvi is like quite expensive compared to other Perodua cars like Axia or Bezza, so I dont think it is worth the pricetag if you are only going for its fuel saving capabilities, might just go for a cheaper car instead.

but I think the overall performance of myvi is good,anyway this is up to ur preferences

jesijeci

Posted 17 August 2018 - 09:47 PM

jesijeci

3rd Gear

• Members
  • 3 posts

lmao..

what, car owner manual hv this information???Now I only know...don't know which petrol suit my car more