My car has done over 50,000km, 2009 model, and the transmission is Manual. According to the manual handbook, I have done a full service at 30,000km and recently done another service at 50,000 with only the basics; oil engine change, oil filter, coolant, etc.
I can not find a Proton forum and was wondering someone here could help me?
I've been reading my manual book but it doesn't seem to break it down enough? Could someone please answer the following would really appreciate it:
- Is there another maual besides the handbook manual that comes with the Proton Savvy?
- I am wanting to change the engine oil myself. At what kilometers do I change the engine oil?
- Is there any gearbox oil? If so, when do I change it?
- When do you need a new Ignition Coil pack & leads? I was told the leads can not replaced separately instead it need to be replaced as a whole? Can someone confirm this please?
- Do I need to change the spark plug at every 17-20,000km?
- Besides the spark plug and ignition coil is there anything else that can cause a misfire? My Fault Codes are showing misfire 3 cylinder?
If anything else then let me know?
Thanks in advance