Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Effect From Oil Additive

oil additive engine restorer resurs

• Please log in to reply

vmpauto96

Posted 16 March 2016 - 04:17 PM

vmpauto96

1st Gear

• Members
  • 1 posts

I love to experiment over the engine, gearbox, suspension systems, intake and exhaust systems (many of these is in the past)

I was at auto shop today (from home went across the whole town at 7th March to buy gifts and presents), went there, especially at the same time was looking for slush, found)) bought today, and, so for not waiting for too long I filled it directly near the shop!

a5d05be0e589.jpg

Everything is on the photo and video ... without adding anything, the additive works.

9ed7a5592924.jpg

And now my feelings about it, car worked at idle around 17-20 minutes, I drove... and didn’t understand anything, although in the manual says about 150 km, like after those km miracle starts)) But then, in the city, on the road to the district, I had imbedded and then I shot! not a turbo, but car got fast! and was so pleasant to hear the roar of the new car, the roar of the engine ... 4 cylinder engine

Drove not much, just 60-70 km, but there is an effect, I tell ya there is!,,,

That was the photo from the phone about filling in the oil an additive (no, surely comments are welcome, the car is old (8 years will be), I think it wouldn’t be worse) and it didn’t get worse! For real the car is working! It was working before for sure but the car got through all experiments and got much better after adding that oil additive.

Peace for everyone!

peterwkc

Posted 25 August 2016 - 08:19 PM

peterwkc

Advanced

• Members
  • Pip
  • 89 posts

What is the product

vr2turbo

Posted 26 August 2016 - 08:32 AM

vr2turbo

Forum Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 71,464 posts

The product is Resurs, suppose to fill gaps and all that. So many in the market claims to do that. Tried many in the past, nowadays just do a regular oil change on time is still the best.....lol