Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

2003 Proton Waja How To Open & Drain The Fuel

proton waja 2003 fuel drain fuel fuel stuck help

• Please log in to reply

skyline97

Posted 16 May 2015 - 02:56 PM

skyline97

1st Gear

• Members
  • 1 posts

I brought a proton for parts it has $80 a full tank of fuel in it, it can't be cyphoned so i'm attempting to take the fuel pump out i took off the back seats there is a metal plate cover easy to take off then underneath that on the fuel tank/pump there is a plastic thing around it and there is a twist looking cover on it but i don't want to go breaking anything, it looks like it just twist off and up i've tried to twist it you cant get you're hands in their or nothing.....

I cannot find any videos or nothing on how to get to/take of the fuel tank cover and get to the fuel please help, thanks!

vr2turbo

Posted 16 May 2015 - 04:52 PM

vr2turbo

Forum Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 71,434 posts

Calling bro. gunnerzz, but not sure if he has diy anything on th fuel tank before....

mych

Posted 17 May 2015 - 11:05 PM

mych

White Lightning

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,789 posts

you will have to take out the fuel pump to access the fuel directly.. alternatively suck out the fuel from the fuel inlet using old style hand pump

Mych

mych

Posted 17 May 2015 - 11:09 PM

mych

White Lightning

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,789 posts

http://www.aliexpres...-promotion.html

Mych

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: proton waja, 2003, fuel, drain fuel, fuel stuck, help