Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Mercedes-Benz Vs Bmw Vs Audi Vs Volkswagen

• Please log in to reply

sp15419

Posted 15 May 2015 - 11:56 PM

sp15419

1st Gear

• Members
  • 1 posts

1. I need to know among these 4 brands which is the one with less technical problems? I heard about Volkswagen and Audi cars having gearbox problem. 

2. I'm also thinking of getting a car for myself. And I need to know which car is most recommended. Do note I'm well aware that the cars that I listed are different categories and the price varies very differently as well.

a. Mercedes-Benz A45 AMG

b. Nissan GT-R R35 (2nd-hand or unregistered models)

c. Audi A5 S-Line

d. BMW 328i M-Sport

e. Volkswagen Golf GTi

f. Volkswagen Polo GTi

**After test driving all of the cars except for the GT-R, my 1st choice was A45 AMG even though previously I was considering Golf GTi until I heard bad stuffs about VW cars. I'll appreciate if you are able to give your opinions.**

vr2turbo

Posted 16 May 2015 - 04:43 PM

vr2turbo

Forum Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 71,444 posts

I thought VW gear box issue already settled? Anyway, seems the 6 speed is okay but not the 7 speed one. If still afraid then get the Mercedes..... :P

peterwkc

Posted 13 April 2016 - 05:18 PM

peterwkc

Advanced

• Members
  • Pip
  • 89 posts

The seven speed is dry clutch. 

realdude83

Posted 23 April 2017 - 04:41 PM

realdude83

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

I absolutely love Mercedes Benz and Audi, but when I'm going to get a new car I think I'm going to get a BMW. I just love their design too much. Although I also adore MB's front design. That big logo, it just looks sooo gooddd