Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Vios Move Slowly At Start

• Please log in to reply

charlesaw

Posted 20 February 2014 - 03:59 PM

charlesaw

1st Gear

• Members
  • 1 posts
I started my vios 08.. waited for a few min, disengage parking brake n engage to D and step on acc.. car seem very sluggish to move.. I step acc even harder but same thing. I stopped the car and tried again. . This time I do quick taps on my accelerator. . Car move slowly and then everything come back and the car moves off normally again.

I having the above problem. really cant drive. Send for repair, my car stuck in garage for 4days , the repair man told me
he change something everyday and cant solve the problem. now have change and try almost all the parts test. but cant solve.

I dunno wats is the problem....can someone help ? It killing me without a car
Urgent

lililolo

Posted 21 February 2014 - 08:34 AM

lililolo

6th Gear

• Members
  • 6 posts
QUOTE (charlesaw @ Feb 20 2014, 03:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I started my vios 08.. waited for a few min, disengage parking brake n engage to D and step on acc.. car seem very sluggish to move.. I step acc even harder but same thing. I stopped the car and tried again. . This time I do quick taps on my accelerator. . Car move slowly and then everything come back and the car moves off normally again.

I having the above problem. really cant drive. Send for repair, my car stuck in garage for 4days , the repair man told me
he change something everyday and cant solve the problem. now have change and try almost all the parts test. but cant solve.

I dunno wats is the problem....can someone help ? It killing me without a car
Urgent

ya...this morning mine also same...after a while, every thing back normal again...can really know what's the problem..btw can i know what u hv already change?

oh ya mine is 06-07' old type 2nd fl

Nokia6280

Posted 21 February 2014 - 09:42 AM

Nokia6280

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,349 posts
QUOTE (lililolo @ Feb 21 2014, 08:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ya...this morning mine also same...after a while, every thing back normal again...can really know what's the problem..btw can i know what u hv already change?

oh ya mine is 06-07' old type 2nd fl

Could this be ECU problem?

rkz

Posted 21 February 2014 - 11:49 AM

rkz

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts
for technical issue better send to Toyota for checking.