Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Mazda Biante Owner & Pre-owner

• Please log in to reply

actwoo

Posted 12 May 2014 - 11:27 AM

actwoo

6th Gear

• Members
  • 6 posts
QUOTE (vijay66 @ May 12 2014, 09:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Took delivery of my Biante 2 weeks ago. So far very happy except for the parking or side sensors which is really annoying. I am not even sure if there are side sensors, but there is a beep every time a motorist passes by and sometime it just keeps beeping non stop until the ignition key is turned off. Definitely something wrong with the sensitivity, but other than that, a nice MPV to drive.

Have you disable the front sensor while driving? Worth switching it off and only turn it on while parking

vijay66

Posted 12 May 2014 - 12:07 PM

vijay66

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
Yes. That's what the service centre also advised me. Still think it's a installation problem though.

williaml

Posted 14 May 2014 - 08:39 AM

williaml

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,224 posts
Yes, Mazda Biante has the same front parking sensor as Mazda5, previous Mazda6, Mazda8, Mazda CX-7 and Mazda CX-9, whereby you can switch on or off during parking. Advise to on it if parks at narrow parking bay.

ZOOM ZOOM...
Mazda 2, 3, 5, 6, 8, CX-3, CX-4, CX-5, CX-8, CX-9, MX-5, RX-8, Tribute, Verisa, Biante, Scrum, Carol, Laputa, Spiano, AZ-Wagon, AZ-Offroad, BT-50, Titan Truck, Flairwagon,
Mazdaspeed, Mazda Performance Series (MPS)
Mazda Flexa, Kusabi, MX Sportif, MX Tourer, MX Micro Sport, MX Crossport, Secret Hideout, Washu, Ibuki, Senku, Sassou, Kabura, Ryuga, Nagare, Hakaze, Taiki, Furai, Kazamai, Kiyora, Shinari, Minagi, Takeri, Hazumi, Koeru.

www.mazda.com.my
www.zoomzoommag.com

ONLY THE SKY IS THE LIMIT

illusiv

Posted 13 August 2014 - 11:20 AM

illusiv

6th Gear

• Members
  • 7 posts
Hi all,

I am assisting a friend to recruit Mazda Biante owner for a car industry focus group survey happening this Sunday afternoon. 17th August 2014.

Participants must be:
-Car purchase decision maker and main user.
-Owners of the current Mazda Biante model
-From Klang Valley.
-Able to converse in English

Participants are required to photocopy their registration card and bring it along with their IC for verification purposes on the day of the survey.

Each participant will receive RM200 for their contribution to the focus group.

If you are interested, please email your name and contact number to illusiv@gmail.com

Do share this with your friends that own Biante! Thank you.

vijay66

Posted 13 August 2014 - 01:05 PM

vijay66

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
QUOTE (illusiv @ Aug 13 2014, 11:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi all,

I am assisting a friend to recruit Mazda Biante owner for a car industry focus group survey happening this Sunday afternoon. 17th August 2014.

Participants must be:
-From Klang Valley.

Participants are required to photocopy their registration card and bring it along with their IC for verification purposes on the day of the survey.

If you are interested, please email your name and contact number to illusiv@gmail.com

Would be willing but I have a golf game this Sunday afternoon.

illusiv

Posted 14 August 2014 - 08:39 AM

illusiv

6th Gear

• Members
  • 7 posts
QUOTE (vijay66 @ Aug 13 2014, 01:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Would be willing but I have a golf game this Sunday afternoon.

oh! that's a pity.
do share this with your friends who owns Biante as well yea.
Thanks a lot smile.gif

illusiv

Posted 14 August 2014 - 02:53 PM

illusiv

6th Gear

• Members
  • 7 posts
QUOTE (illusiv @ Aug 13 2014, 11:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi all,

Participants must be:
-From Klang Valley.

I just got an update that the focus group registration deadline is by noon tomorrow.
Please email illusiv@gmail.com now to register now.
Please share this with your friends that owns Biante.
Thank you!

abu_adi

Posted 17 March 2015 - 12:23 PM

abu_adi

2nd Gear

• Members
  • 2 posts
greetings,

I just got mine recently. i like the car, kids and family are thrilled biggrin.gif
notice some stuff missing / acting differently but i guess i'll update after I go into the 1000km first check at the service center later.

ciao.

p.s.: i notice that Biante is not that popular over here as compared to our neighbors SG and Indonesia, googling search results cant find any, except this forum smile.gif

Mean

Posted 25 March 2015 - 10:16 AM

Mean

White Lightning

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,517 posts
QUOTE (illusiv @ Aug 14 2014, 02:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I just got an update that the focus group registration deadline is by noon tomorrow.
Please email illusiv@gmail.com now to register now.
Please share this with your friends that owns Biante.
Thank you!

I'm rather curious why the participant must be able to converse in English.
Can still understand it if Japanese language fluency is needed so that perhaps the Mazda Japan engineers can grasp key points better.

I miss my Perdana V6...<FONT size=2><FONT face=Verdana><EM>

1999 c.c. V6 24 VALVE DOHC EFI ABS but no airbags<P></P>

Mean

Posted 25 March 2015 - 10:17 AM

Mean

White Lightning

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,517 posts
QUOTE (abu_adi @ Mar 17 2015, 12:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
greetings,

I just got mine recently. i like the car, kids and family are thrilled biggrin.gif
notice some stuff missing / acting differently but i guess i'll update after I go into the 1000km first check at the service center later.

ciao.

p.s.: i notice that Biante is not that popular over here as compared to our neighbors SG and Indonesia, googling search results cant find any, except this forum smile.gif

Congrats abu_adi..

I miss my Perdana V6...<FONT size=2><FONT face=Verdana><EM>

1999 c.c. V6 24 VALVE DOHC EFI ABS but no airbags<P></P>