Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

New Car Launching In 2013

• Please log in to reply

TheGunner

Posted 23 February 2013 - 03:20 AM

TheGunner

Knight Rider

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,953 posts
QUOTE (jayraptor @ Feb 23 2013, 01:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
New Vios will be treated by them as dangerous threat to Almera. Rio 1.6 will be next scary danger. New Altis will be another big threat, K3 too.

Yeah, and we were in a meeting this afternoon getting ready with ways to discredit these new models when they come out.
The Gunner

Proud to be a Gunner

jolokia

Posted 23 February 2013 - 01:46 PM

jolokia

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,839 posts
QUOTE (jayraptor @ Feb 18 2013, 12:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You mean added Impul bodykit on Sylphy for free as standard in your next FaceLift. Lavina also underwent facelift recently, already 2nd facelift so far. Sylphy facelifted once, so this year will get second facelift.

Didn't i see Sonata facelift just recently ? smile_tongue.gif
Great Ideology Creates Great Times - Yuri Irsenovich Kim

kaylcar

Posted 23 February 2013 - 01:48 PM

kaylcar

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,589 posts
QUOTE (jolokia @ Feb 23 2013, 01:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Didn't i see Sonata facelift just recently ? smile_tongue.gif

Slyphy needs a head transplant, not a facelift, lol! smile_approve.gif
1,463,700 Scoville heat units.....can u feel the burn?

jolokia

Posted 23 February 2013 - 02:11 PM

jolokia

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,839 posts
QUOTE (kaylcar @ Feb 23 2013, 01:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Slyphy needs a head transplant, not a facelift, lol! smile_approve.gif

Nissan to a total makeover actually
www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWs8FBBpZR0

Pss.. maybe u should consider to do the same smile_tongue.gif

www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9WAX_9EHbk

kaylcar

Posted 23 February 2013 - 11:01 PM

kaylcar

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,589 posts
QUOTE (jolokia @ Feb 23 2013, 02:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nissan to a total makeover actually
www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWs8FBBpZR0

Pss.. maybe u should consider to do the same smile_tongue.gif

www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9WAX_9EHbk

so this is what you do in your spare time.....hahaha. You must be Nissan's chief technical consultant, lol! smile_tongue.gif

1,463,700 Scoville heat units.....can u feel the burn?

jayraptor

Posted 25 February 2013 - 10:25 PM

jayraptor

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,070 posts
QUOTE (TheGunner @ Feb 23 2013, 03:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah, and we were in a meeting this afternoon getting ready with ways to discredit these new models when they come out.

gunner,
First thing you'll shoot is the stiff ride due to sports suspension, torsion beam & thin rubber tyres due to big rim. Next you will say, handling lousy by comparing to cars with multi-link rear and conti. Third you'll say no spare part and expensive. 4th, you will say 4AT only and heavy compared to Jazz.

jolokia,
You should count how many times have you facelifted Sentra N16, then Lavina and now Sylphy. Sylphy already facelifted once and now you'll do another facelift and after big event, if your N-brand still managed by you bunch, we'll see 3rd and 4th facelift.

Sonata facelift comes with other toys too. Maybe after big event, we'll get GDi when they setup their plants here covering cars supply to South East Asia and Australasia continents. Hoorah!!! Then we'll get to compare Nu & Theta GDi vs SkyActiv GDi vs ECoboost GDi as they'll setup plants here. Mondeo, C-Max, S-Max and B-Max can be built here to complete Ford segments. Same goes to Mazda new SkyActiv batches. Not to forget Pug/Citroen and other conti/Japanese/US brands too.

TheGunner

Posted 25 February 2013 - 10:29 PM

TheGunner

Knight Rider

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,953 posts
QUOTE (jayraptor @ Feb 25 2013, 10:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
First thing you'll shoot is the stiff ride due to sports suspension, torsion beam & thin rubber tyres due to big rim. Next you will say, handling lousy by comparing to cars with multi-link rear and conti. Third you'll say no spare part and expensive. 4th, you will say 4AT only and heavy compared to Jazz.

Crap, did somebody smuggle out the meeting minutes to you?
The Gunner

Proud to be a Gunner

jolokia

Posted 26 February 2013 - 01:03 PM

jolokia

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,839 posts
QUOTE (jayraptor @ Feb 25 2013, 10:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
jolokia,
You should count how many times have you facelifted Sentra N16, then Lavina and now Sylphy. Sylphy already facelifted once and now you'll do another facelift and after big event, if your N-brand still managed by you bunch, we'll see 3rd and 4th facelift.

Sonata facelift comes with other toys too. Maybe after big event, we'll get GDi when they setup their plants here covering cars supply to South East Asia and Australasia continents. Hoorah!!! Then we'll get to compare Nu & Theta GDi vs SkyActiv GDi vs ECoboost GDi as they'll setup plants here. Mondeo, C-Max, S-Max and B-Max can be built here to complete Ford segments. Same goes to Mazda new SkyActiv batches. Not to forget Pug/Citroen and other conti/Japanese/US brands too.

I think the king of facelift go to Vios, actually ur laoya KIAsu Hwontai also went through few facelift just it not available here, gee i donno whether Nissan going to have anymore facelift since i don't work in Nissan, anyway thank you for the inside infomation, see my regards to Dr. Ang (not that i know him) smile_tongue.gif

Sonata facelift come with "Toy" yes yes i agreed "Toy" smile_big.gif

Hwontai GDI doesn't come with reduce pressure injector version, therefore not competible with our euro 2 fuel, so hard luck for u.

Big Event Wop Wop Oppa Big Event, Opps Opss, not going to happen. musik19.gif smile_cool.gif musik19.gif

rx330

Posted 26 February 2013 - 10:23 PM

rx330

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,312 posts
Another new car to be launch.... Yaris hatch back, Asia (Asean??) version

He who wants nothing, is the most dangerous man in the world !

jayraptor

Posted 05 March 2013 - 10:35 PM

jayraptor

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,070 posts
QUOTE (jolokia @ Feb 26 2013, 01:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think the king of facelift go to Vios, actually ur laoya KIAsu Hwontai also went through few facelift just it not available here, gee i donno whether Nissan going to have anymore facelift since i don't work in Nissan, anyway thank you for the inside infomation, see my regards to Dr. Ang (not that i know him) smile_tongue.gif

Sonata facelift come with "Toy" yes yes i agreed "Toy" smile_big.gif

Hwontai GDI doesn't come with reduce pressure injector version, therefore not competible with our euro 2 fuel, so hard luck for u.

Big Event Wop Wop Oppa Big Event, Opps Opss, not going to happen. musik19.gif smile_cool.gif musik19.gif

It's not that GDI doesn't come with downgraded injector. It is whether they are willing to provide downgraded injector or not.

King of facelift is N-brand sub-standard alternative model that does not come with replacement. It is 1 time only and resale value will not be good if a car does not come with new replacement. AD Resort no more what happen? Bluebird discontinued, what happen? Sylphy if discountined, what do you think will happen? RV dropped like flies lor. So you bunch kept giving facelift so that you can sell that model for 10 years. Sentra 2001 until 2013 still selling, same goes to Lavina, X-Gear and Sylphy probably Teana too if you bunch still around. Congrats, you earned FL king title.