Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Mad Russian Demonstrasi How Not To Drive 4by4

• Please log in to reply

belux

Posted 18 September 2012 - 07:18 PM

belux

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 289 posts
ht tp:// www.y outube.com/watch?v=CnTLKhL_ndc

"this is what happens when you are scared of log bridges. The driver of this vehicle is not associated with GeckoAdventure in any form in fact GeckoAdventure does not encourage this form of driving whatsoever and our policy is Treadlitghtly . This video is placed up to show NOT how to drive a log bridge and treat the environment with respect. However this person did join this trip as part of another group which I have no control over. It is a quasi comp truck with HighPerformance Petrol engine and other components not froma Suzuki which it advertises itsself as only the SHELL is suzuki"

V406198

Posted 19 September 2012 - 05:28 PM

V406198

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,151 posts
QUOTE (belux @ Sep 18 2012, 07:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ht tp:// www.y outube.com/watch?v=CnTLKhL_ndc

"this is what happens when you are scared of log bridges. The driver of this vehicle is not associated with GeckoAdventure in any form in fact GeckoAdventure does not encourage this form of driving whatsoever and our policy is Treadlitghtly . This video is placed up to show NOT how to drive a log bridge and treat the environment with respect. However this person did join this trip as part of another group which I have no control over. It is a quasi comp truck with HighPerformance Petrol engine and other components not froma Suzuki which it advertises itsself as only the SHELL is suzuki"

Ayoooyoooo....another joke posting.why no both of you go set the ring to fight for final round. smile_evil.gif
2004 S60R. AT. Tit Grey. Nordkap. 18" Pegs. TME SportCat Exhaust DP & Cat Back System. TME Lower Spring. Garrett GT3071R. RC 750cc Injectors. FMIC. K&N Filter. Pegasus 3" CAI. IPD HD TCV. IPD HD Ignition Coil, IPD 25mm Front Sway Bar. UR Custom 23mm Rear Sway Bar. UR Front & Rear Strut Bars. Stainless Steel Brake Hoses. Audi TT DV, Saab 900 ATF Cooler. TkiMotorSportRacing & IPD HD Link Rod. H&R 5mm Front Wheel Spacer. Endless Sport 0-400 Front Brake Pad. ScangaugeII Diagnostic Gauge. Stages 2 Snow Performance methanol Injection.

belux

Posted 31 October 2012 - 10:53 PM

belux

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 289 posts
QUOTE (V406198 @ Sep 19 2012, 05:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ayoooyoooo....another joke posting.why no both of you go set the ring to fight for final round. smile_evil.gif

Jokar play card.

Can have 4by4 chellenge smile_thumbup.gif

belux

Posted 10 December 2012 - 05:56 PM

belux

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 289 posts
smile_clown.gif mad rusian take part in RFC2012 in Melecca...earns nickname Mad Russian.. smile_clown.gif

rallychamp

Posted 11 December 2012 - 09:34 AM

rallychamp

hands on habbit

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,669 posts
QUOTE (belux @ Dec 10 2012, 05:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
smile_clown.gif mad rusian take part in RFC2012 in Melecca...earns nickname Mad Russian.. smile_clown.gif

errr then why noy u join thr challenge also?ranting in this thread would never sets u....go join rfc la weh..prove to him whoever the best...

atleast for now i know you're no any better than the russian...

*crazy drifter|| http://img225.images...gilalahlagi.jpg
*Drift King is Back!!|| http://img580.images...ahdkterbaik.jpg
(NFS Underground)

belux

Posted 11 December 2012 - 07:42 PM

belux

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 289 posts
QUOTE (rallychamp @ Dec 11 2012, 09:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
errr then why noy u join thr challenge also?ranting in this thread would never sets u....go join rfc la weh..prove to him whoever the best...

atleast for now i know you're no any better than the russian...

You no exper havin 4by4 service or work by mad russian....so stop the lembu chit chat.

rallychamp

Posted 13 December 2012 - 03:59 PM

rallychamp

hands on habbit

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,669 posts
QUOTE (belux @ Dec 11 2012, 07:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You no exper havin 4by4 service or work by mad russian....so stop the lembu chit chat.

yep i never send my car to him...

because i do repair/maintenance/building my rally car in my own garage.....

flying car in my signature is my car......

some people in this forum knew me and what i'm capable of doin...instead of being such a little mama's kid crying all the time when his toy broken and didn't know how to fix it by himself like u...

*crazy drifter|| http://img225.images...gilalahlagi.jpg
*Drift King is Back!!|| http://img580.images...ahdkterbaik.jpg
(NFS Underground)

belux

Posted 13 December 2012 - 08:29 PM

belux

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 289 posts
QUOTE (rallychamp @ Dec 13 2012, 03:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
yep i never send my car to him...

because i do repair/maintenance/building my rally car in my own garage.....

flying car in my signature is my car......

some people in this forum knew me and what i'm capable of doin...instead of being such a little mama's kid crying all the time when his toy broken and didn't know how to fix it by himself like u...

u call a radio contrul car a ralle car....even I admit my skil no so good but tha!!! smile_clown.gif

TSIJetta

Posted 19 December 2012 - 06:59 PM

TSIJetta

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 393 posts
QUOTE (belux @ Dec 13 2012, 08:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
u call a radio contrul car a ralle car....even I admit my skil no so good but tha!!! smile_clown.gif

No more updates from this clown??? comp26.gif

belux

Posted 07 March 2013 - 06:22 PM

belux

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 289 posts
Who is clown now?

Kasih to good mad russian for having Kerling close of.

He part of Raja R assocoation visiting group leave rubbish and scer of wildlif.