Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Be Aware If These Dangerous Driver!

• Please log in to reply

onetree710

Posted 09 October 2012 - 09:20 AM

onetree710

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 231 posts
QUOTE (ryder @ Oct 9 2012, 08:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi ckl050877, I think it may be easier if you update the first post on the first page of the thread to show the updated list every time there is a new entry. In that sense, it will be the updated master list that will show all the entries.

I've met one before 3 months ago, though I've always noticed a few everyday. BLL50 Mazda 3 silver. Innocently reckless lady driver. There are serious ones I've encountered just last week, some mad dogs racing against each other, tailgaiting my vehicle at high speeds attempting to push me off the lane, though overtaking on the extreme left of the 3-lane highway at bursting speeds later on. I don't memorise number plates every time except the ones that cause me to jump off my seat. Well, literally saying the ones that have high chances of crashing into my vehicle.

Talk about mad dogs racing against each others...
Few days ago, two such drivers in Nissan GTR died in Kuantan road accident together with two innocent passengers while racing each other.... smile_disapprove.gif

ckl050877

Posted 10 October 2012 - 08:18 AM

ckl050877

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 765 posts
Let start to report those who drives dangerously on the road.

1) BKM 1918, Silver Proton Exora
2) WWY 1618, White Perodua Myvi
3) AEG 4567, Light Purple Perodua Kancil
4) WTG 6295, Grey Nissan Grand Livina
5) AFG 9014, Blusish purple Proton Persona
6) BGU 1118, Silver first facelifted Proton Iswara
7) WLV 2583, Dark Blue Kelisa with black roof top
8) WNN 8525, Dark Blue Toyota Avanza (X2)
9) WLR 9897, Beige Hyundai Accent
10) WWC 4076, Black Perodua Myvi (Damn! is my neighbour, about 10houses apart!!!)
11) WVH 709, Silver OLD toyota (dun know what model, old car with new plate number)
12) JGB 6882, Black Perodua Kembara

ckl050877

Posted 10 October 2012 - 08:20 AM

ckl050877

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 765 posts
AES AES, just an excuse to get budget into certain people pockets. We need enforcement!

cute_boboi

Posted 10 October 2012 - 11:37 AM

cute_boboi

Heart Like a Wheel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,883 posts
QUOTE (ckl050877 @ Oct 10 2012, 08:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
AES AES, just an excuse to get budget into certain people pockets. We need enforcement!

True, which I've been banging all these while.

There is no use to keep issue summons, but people don't pay. They collect tickets until the PDRM/JPJ gives up, and give 1Malaysia discount 50-70%.

For those idiots (like me previously) who pay summons on time, we do not get discounts smile_blackeye.gif

So nowadays, I follow the system of: no enforcement, don't pay.

But so far, did not get any summons yet smile_tongue.gif touch wood.
"When Columbus started out he didn`t know where he was going. When he got there he didn`t know where he was and when he got back he didn`t know where he had been." - Anonymous

jacksonljs

Posted 10 October 2012 - 10:25 PM

jacksonljs

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 373 posts
QUOTE (cute_boboi @ Oct 10 2012, 11:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
True, which I've been banging all these while.

There is no use to keep issue summons, but people don't pay. They collect tickets until the PDRM/JPJ gives up, and give 1Malaysia discount 50-70%.

For those idiots (like me previously) who pay summons on time, we do not get discounts smile_blackeye.gif

So nowadays, I follow the system of: no enforcement, don't pay.

But so far, did not get any summons yet smile_tongue.gif touch wood.

In Maling'kana'sai, even suspending/revoking of driver's (or rather 'hooner') license also no use (these setan could still drive illegally) what's more with issuing summons and expect offenders to pay up. If you ask me, many Malingkanasai especially those kanasai barbarians should just thrown into lockup/jail (minimum 6 months) rather than being on the road and become a road hazard to all if they meet those criteria below:
1) Accumulating 15 or more demerit points (even for 1st time within 2 years) OR 10 or more points (for 'P' drivers but mostly drive/behave like a "P***m**").
2) Have commit 2 major traffic offences (or a community service for those commit 3 minor offenders) within one year.
3) Once getting caught for (this one should be imposed with minimum 6 months mandatory jail sentence without trial plus at least 3 strokes of cane):
i) Using emergency lane without any good reason.
ii) Speeding in excess of more than 60 km/h (that one should fall under reckless/dangerous driving) OR exceed more than 40 km/h with zig-zagging (repeatedly cutting between lanes) without signal (in addition to the jail sentence, their vehicle have to be impounded/confiscated. For illegally modified cars, it have to be sent to crusher).
iii) Road hogger (driving too slow at single carriage dual way trunk roads) OR hogging right lane and refuse to give way to other vehicles that are faster (even after multiple highbeam/honk/right signal) and forced others to overtake from left.
iv) Expired (for more than 3 months) or driving without valid road tax.

ckl050877

Posted 11 October 2012 - 01:41 PM

ckl050877

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 765 posts
We all know what should we do, why not our "clever" government?

beefburger

Posted 11 October 2012 - 02:16 PM

beefburger

Driver

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts
QUOTE (jacksonljs @ Oct 10 2012, 10:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
In Maling'kana'sai, even suspending/revoking of driver's (or rather 'hooner') license also no use (these setan could still drive illegally) what's more with issuing summons and expect offenders to pay up. If you ask me, many Malingkanasai especially those kanasai barbarians should just thrown into lockup/jail (minimum 6 months) rather than being on the road and become a road hazard to all if they meet those criteria below:
1) Accumulating 15 or more demerit points (even for 1st time within 2 years) OR 10 or more points (for 'P' drivers but mostly drive/behave like a "P***m**").
2) Have commit 2 major traffic offences (or a community service for those commit 3 minor offenders) within one year.
3) Once getting caught for (this one should be imposed with minimum 6 months mandatory jail sentence without trial plus at least 3 strokes of cane):
ii) Speeding in excess of more than 60 km/h (that one should fall under reckless/dangerous driving) OR exceed more than 40 km/h with zig-zagging (repeatedly cutting between lanes) without signal (in addition to the jail sentence, their vehicle have to be impounded/confiscated. For illegally modified cars, it have to be sent to crusher).
iii) Road hogger (driving too slow at single carriage dual way trunk roads) OR hogging right lane and refuse to give way to other vehicles that are faster (even after multiple highbeam/honk/right signal) and forced others to overtake from left.

I seen sometimes, some people who get honked and flash lights on the right lane who just want to turn right.
If they leave it to the last moment when jam, nobody will let them in.

I like to see queue cheaters who cause lanes jamming get the same treatment like in Oztralia.

What for demerit points in Msia? Just do like the yanks. Repeat traffic violator= Arrest and jail them. Build more prisons as our population is increasing.

cute_boboi

Posted 11 October 2012 - 02:30 PM

cute_boboi

Heart Like a Wheel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,883 posts
QUOTE (jacksonljs @ Oct 10 2012, 10:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

For enforcement, I think the best solution is to immediate confiscate/detain the vehicle.
- If ride bike no license/helmet/roadtax, immediate summon + detain bike. Rider can walk home or to wherever he wants to go.
- If car also no license/insurance/roadtax, same. All get off, including wife, kids & baby.
- Rider/Driver don't pay within 3-6 months, auction off the cars. Legalise this. Or better, sell as scrap to write it off from the road.

No use about this demerit points, summons, warnings.
Extra income for road-transport also, so that they can use it to organise kenduri.

"When Columbus started out he didn`t know where he was going. When he got there he didn`t know where he was and when he got back he didn`t know where he had been." - Anonymous

ckl050877

Posted 11 October 2012 - 07:29 PM

ckl050877

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 765 posts
Ha ha, may be we should ask Tun M. Simple things also can not do properly, how are we going to be developed country? Sendiri cakap, sendiri syok!

acheong7

Posted 11 October 2012 - 10:48 PM

acheong7

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 157 posts
QUOTE (cute_boboi @ Oct 11 2012, 02:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
For enforcement, I think the best solution is to immediate confiscate/detain the vehicle.
- If ride bike no license/helmet/roadtax, immediate summon + detain bike. Rider can walk home or to wherever he wants to go.
- If car also no license/insurance/roadtax, same. All get off, including wife, kids & baby.
- Rider/Driver don't pay within 3-6 months, auction off the cars. Legalise this. Or better, sell as scrap to write it off from the road.

No use about this demerit points, summons, warnings.
Extra income for road-transport also, so that they can use it to organise kenduri.

WORD bro .. WORD
confiscate the machine there and then
about time we came up with noise pollution laws, too
SOBs with their noisy exhausts getting too much ... vershtuncken kapcais can be heard 5 streets away smile_disapprove.gif smile_disapprove.gif smile_disapprove.gif

bro ckl, you do an admirable job but the list is endless
thanks to the corrupt, lazy, criminally incompetent and criminally negligent powers that be