Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Highway Road Hogger On A Heavy Traffic

• Please log in to reply

vr2turbo

Posted 20 June 2012 - 05:42 PM

vr2turbo

Forum Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 71,443 posts
QUOTE (cute_boboi @ Jun 20 2012, 05:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Why not drive direct from north to KL office on early Monday morning, like start 5am ?
6am from Ipoh, 2 hours, 8am can reach Jln Duta already.

Family usually will try to go back on Sunday and have good rest before start work next day. Kids to school and so on..... smile_tongue.gif

vr2turbo

Posted 20 June 2012 - 05:43 PM

vr2turbo

Forum Ninja

• Members
  • 71,443 posts
QUOTE (br1 @ Jun 20 2012, 05:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Then use trunk road exit into bidor and come out from tg malim - maybe better and less stress? and can cari makan at some small town rest, like in sungkai, I think is rest choy kee? tg malim also got 1 more - but price quiet cut throat now.

Sungkai, the Fish and Porky hand? Slim River for Fish and Prawns too.... smile_thumbup.gif

cute_boboi

Posted 20 June 2012 - 05:57 PM

cute_boboi

Heart Like a Wheel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,883 posts
QUOTE (vr2turbo @ Jun 20 2012, 05:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Family usually will try to go back on Sunday and have good rest before start work next day. Kids to school and so on..... smile_tongue.gif

Ok ma. Start 3am, direct send kids to school 7am smile_approve.gif
Then goto work smile_thumbup.gif
Then 10am -> smile_sleepy.gif
smile_tongue.gif

"When Columbus started out he didn`t know where he was going. When he got there he didn`t know where he was and when he got back he didn`t know where he had been." - Anonymous

aeyyb2110

Posted 20 June 2012 - 06:53 PM

aeyyb2110

Advanced

• Members
  • Pip
  • 85 posts
QUOTE (cute_boboi @ Jun 20 2012, 05:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
smile_tongue.gif

Haha, thanks guys. I'm ok once a while on a stress drive. If on a frequent basis sure cannot tahan.
cute_boboi; that's the only thing i like about tiring journey; reach destination late night, then instantly sleep like a baby. Wake up, it's a new day, go to work, add some more sleep dose. Syok. tongue.gif

vr2turbo

Posted 21 June 2012 - 11:52 AM

vr2turbo

Forum Ninja

• Members
  • 71,443 posts
QUOTE (cute_boboi @ Jun 20 2012, 05:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
smile_tongue.gif

If like that, then not only luggage woh!, School bag and books, uniform, office clothes, briefcase etc.....
Is like not going for holiday......hahahahahahahha smile_big.gif

vr2turbo

Posted 21 June 2012 - 11:53 AM

vr2turbo

Forum Ninja

• Members
  • 71,443 posts
QUOTE (aeyyb2110 @ Jun 20 2012, 06:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Haha, thanks guys. I'm ok once a while on a stress drive. If on a frequent basis sure cannot tahan.
cute_boboi; that's the only thing i like about tiring journey; reach destination late night, then instantly sleep like a baby. Wake up, it's a new day, go to work, add some more sleep dose. Syok. tongue.gif

In office my table is next to my MD room, some more made of glass. How to snooze? Must run and hide some where.... smile_big.gif

samsun

Posted 21 June 2012 - 12:29 PM

samsun

Driver

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts

I was on the middle lane cruising around 130kph going North.
I saw this blue vw Polo tailgating for a minute or more at the new shape Hyundai Sonata. I was worried incase smashup happen. The Hyundai slowly move to the middle lane in front of me. Then a black Mercedes Cls whooshed past me and the Polo quickly moved to the middle lane nearly causing an accident! I think it is high time the road authorities introduce permanent speed cams like they have in Australia and Britain and put in jail for offenders who do not pay.

SplitFire

Posted 21 June 2012 - 01:23 PM

SplitFire

Heart Like a Wheel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,878 posts
QUOTE (samsun @ Jun 21 2012, 12:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I saw this blue vw Polo tailgating for a minute or more at the new shape Hyundai Sonata. I was worried incase smashup happen. The Hyundai slowly move to the middle lane in front of me. Then a black Mercedes Cls whooshed past me and the Polo quickly moved to the middle lane nearly causing an accident! I think it is high time the road authorities introduce permanent speed cams like they have in Australia and Britain and put in jail for offenders who do not pay.

Pay summons only? What is RM300 to a Mercedes Benz CLS-Class owner?
Ram me if you can!

SplitFire

vr2turbo

Posted 21 June 2012 - 01:45 PM

vr2turbo

Forum Ninja

• Members
  • 71,443 posts
QUOTE (SplitFire @ Jun 21 2012, 01:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Pay summons only? What is RM300 to a Mercedes Benz CLS-Class owner?

I remember my S'pore cousin drove up in his 735i those days. Made it in like 2 hours plus. I did ask him, means you were doing like 200kmh all the way. Not worried of speed trap ah? He replied kopi RM50 is cheap only S$25..... smile_shock.gif

cute_boboi

Posted 21 June 2012 - 01:52 PM

cute_boboi

Heart Like a Wheel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,883 posts
QUOTE (samsun @ Jun 21 2012, 12:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Our enforcement are lacking. Not strict. Don't pay summons also ok. Wait few years, then got 1Malaysia discount.
What does this mean to law-abiding who pay their summons immediately ?

QUOTE (vr2turbo @ Jun 21 2012, 11:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
In office my table is next to my MD room, some more made of glass. How to snooze? Must run and hide some where.... smile_big.gif

Book the meeting room lah.

"When Columbus started out he didn`t know where he was going. When he got there he didn`t know where he was and when he got back he didn`t know where he had been." - Anonymous