Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

When Traffic Light Turns Green Is Not Safe Either

• Please log in to reply

Dmax7

Posted 26 May 2012 - 01:19 PM

Dmax7

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 270 posts
Remember reading comments by the Ferrari driver's friends that they were having gather earlier but never drank .. blah blah smile_dead.gif

Ok if want to risk own life but don't lah risk life of others. smile_dead.gif

Used to traveled back from Spore to KL every Fri nite for more than 1 yr ages ago. When reaching KL already past midnight in the wee hours. Wow, the number of serious accidents on Federal highway after 12am were amazing. Even once saw a car near Pudu flat filled with bullets holes, day later read 3 robbers died at scene. Tot living in cowboy city.

vr2turbo

Posted 28 May 2012 - 01:34 PM

vr2turbo

Forum Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 71,471 posts
QUOTE (flee @ May 25 2012, 11:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yes, lucky because he could have been the one hit by the Ferrari had he moved off at the same time as the taxi. Taxi was at the wrong place at the wrong time.

Yes, nowadays I don't go out late at night. To many drunks who still want to drive instead of taking a taxi home. Drinking and driving just don't mix.

Even one drink is too much - I found out some years ago. I only had one drink at a function. On the way back, I missed a turning and had to U-turn back! That sort of woke me up a bit! So nowadays, I don't drink at all when I drive.

Yup, if he took off same time, he would have died instead of the other taxi.
Depends on one's ability with drinks, but yours is not too bad missing turning, some can hardly walk straight and yet want to drive.... smile_shock.gif

QUOTE (Dmax7 @ May 26 2012, 01:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Remember reading comments by the Ferrari driver's friends that they were having gather earlier but never drank .. blah blah smile_dead.gif

Ok if want to risk own life but don't lah risk life of others. smile_dead.gif

Used to traveled back from Spore to KL every Fri nite for more than 1 yr ages ago. When reaching KL already past midnight in the wee hours. Wow, the number of serious accidents on Federal highway after 12am were amazing. Even once saw a car near Pudu flat filled with bullets holes, day later read 3 robbers died at scene. Tot living in cowboy city.

That is why after 1am the road blocks comes out...... smile_wink.gif

jacksonljs

Posted 18 November 2012 - 05:42 PM

jacksonljs

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 373 posts
QUOTE (flee @ May 25 2012, 11:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yes, nowadays I don't go out late at night. To many drunks who still want to drive instead of taking a taxi home. Drinking and driving just don't mix.

Even one drink is too much - I found out some years ago. I only had one drink at a function. On the way back, I missed a turning and had to U-turn back! That sort of woke me up a bit! So nowadays, I don't drink at all when I drive.

With rampant crimes happen plus too many drunk bastards around that 'drink, drive and kill' around during midnight, it's always better to refrain ourselves from going/hanging out late at night (unless if we are having urgent matters/important functions, but have to be very careful of surroundings during that time).

As for attending functions/dinners, me also don't drink at all (even one/two glass of beer) especially if i arrive there with my manual car.

QUOTE (vr2turbo @ May 28 2012, 01:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yup, if he took off same time, he would have died instead of the other taxi.

Depends on one's ability with drinks, but yours is not too bad missing turning, some can hardly walk straight and yet want to drive.... smile_shock.gif

That is why after 1am the road blocks comes out...... smile_wink.gif

What do you expect from this Boleh'siasui' land where even there's an ads about refrain ourselves from drink and drive ages ago (for Muslim, drinking liqour is like drinking an 'evil water' or 'air setan'), there's still lots of rascals that still drives around late at night even if they can't even walk straight.

Source from (infosihat.gov.my) - "Value life, Don't drink and drive" - the picture is located as per attachment below:

http://www.infosihat...alanraya_BI.php
http://www.infosihat...0Brother_BI.php
http://www.infosihat..... Nyawa_BI.php

In my opinion, those drunk drivers should be charged with attempted murder under Section 307 Penal Code (up to 20 years imprisonment), plus 10 - 20 strokes of whipping. While those causing death to others should be charged with murder and sentenced with "mandatory DEATH penalty" under Section 302 Penal Code.

Attached Thumbnails

• Don_t_drink_and_drive.png

rallychamp

Posted 21 November 2012 - 09:47 AM

rallychamp

hands on habbit

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,669 posts
last monday somemore stupig ahso driving new altis at LDP (penang bridge) drunken so bad... driving left-right left-right...stay between lane...and even almost hit me (and other people trying to get away from soon to be chaos of her)

even long horn sound also she didn't get sober

*crazy drifter|| http://img225.images...gilalahlagi.jpg
*Drift King is Back!!|| http://img580.images...ahdkterbaik.jpg
(NFS Underground)

vr2turbo

Posted 21 November 2012 - 10:37 AM

vr2turbo

Forum Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 71,471 posts
QUOTE (rallychamp @ Nov 21 2012, 09:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
last monday somemore stupig ahso driving new altis at LDP (penang bridge) drunken so bad... driving left-right left-right...stay between lane...and even almost hit me (and other people trying to get away from soon to be chaos of her)

even long horn sound also she didn't get sober

Drunk already, how to sober so fast. Next morning get up naked also don't know what happen?..... smile_tongue.gif