Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

C2i Code

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply

car4ktlee

Posted 06 April 2012 - 03:45 PM

car4ktlee

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts
QUOTE (9885 @ Apr 6 2012, 12:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Tq Bro Will check with Kulim SC and let u know

bro 9885,
sharing my experience of lossing power on last wk. i hv drove my rex to Ipoh for meeting, while arriving my destination, suddenly I hear a noise of 'pop' and immediately the car was no power even i press rpm to 4k... but move like turtle while go up a slope.
i immediately stop my car and call Sifu Teerex... and perform checking on turbo-vacuum, host everything visible OK... but finally decide to open the engine cover... n found the hose on top of the EGR valve was not connected... fixed the host everything restore.
i guess if i send my car to workshop for repairing, I think I will hear different result but may just because of the stupid hose.

secondly, abt ur injector... do u still find problem witht ur injectors?? if u hav any doubt, pls let me know, i will try to help u. perhaps, i can get advice from taiping mechanic easily... smile.gif

cheers...
Jayce Lee
-
RxJayce - Rx270xdi, silver color, born 2005May.

Posted 06 April 2012 - 04:24 PM

Probation

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts
QUOTE (r3xt0n @ Apr 5 2012, 11:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sounds very confusing even after reading several times. Let me clarify

1. You serviced all 5 injectors? What are the issues before you service them and if you did a leaking test on 5 of them before dismantling them?
Car jam at roadside cannot move no power scan show injector balance faulty / Send to Taiping service / According to SC no.
2. Did the Taiping Injector cleaning provided any test result when the injector return from servicing and what are being replaced? I understand that they has bench test machine to do testing.
-No test result / No parts replace cos my injectors still new / Yes they do bench test

3. Are all the same injectors reinstalled back to the same location correctly? Is Leaking Test done after installation?
- Yes install back same location / first time no second time test by G scan.

4. What is the error code for the injector fault? Different error code tell different thing.
- P1175

5. Grow Plug faulty will not stall a moving Rexton, perhaps it is the Voltage low that stall the car. What was being diagnosed that causing the Voltage low? Not charging or Battery dead?
- Per SC scan show injector balance faulty it will show grow plug and low voltage related grow plug & low voltage can be reset and go off no issue.

Poor injectors could still function but with knocking sound and worse case will be engine shaking when accelerate. It could also be loose connection like few of the bros experienced before.
-U r right when light up i stop the car and restart the engine shaking 4 a while than stop no choice i keep accelerate and move slowly until one junction with slight up slope and stop there . Engine can start but cannot move when accelerate.

If the same injectors are installed back and the nozzle tip was not replaced, C21 do not need to be re-enter. But even if you changed a new injector or replaced nozzle tip, not entering C21 code will not stall the car. The ECU will use its default code but not spraying at optimum rate, thus you will fill response lagging or lack of power.

MDP is the life counter of the injector after it was being reset. You can connect Bro Husni scanner to the car while driving to read the ECU to see if any difference compared to others. Once Bro Neonlee's custom built scanner is ready, we will be able to reset C21 code without Scan100.

Current problem car pitch up slow during accelerating take longer time to change gear . Call up Kulim SC just now he is very show injectors problem maybe not calibrate well he call up Taiping service center he ask me to drive down Taiping next wk 4 him to check.
Question : This is the second time Kulim Sc send to Taiping 4 servicing how do we know the injectors after sevicing is according our car specification ? What m i going to check when the car back from Taiping third time leaking test / MDP count
According to Juru SC and Ssangyong SC g Scan & scan 100 can only read MDP count no. cannot do any setting i must drive the car until MDP count reach the reading above 5 -10 or another figure Sc say 800 -1000
I think this time should be clear now the car start with injector problem in Penang sent to Taiping 4 servicing drive around 3 weeks b4 go to Betong . Same problem happen at Betong check light up car no power engine shaking .Scan show injector faulty . Send to Taiping 4 second time servicing . Currently i m driving after second time injectors sevice . What i want to say here is Kulim Sc BOSCH scanner can reset C21 cannot read MDP counts. Tobe more courious i send to second SC using G scanner to check. He check leak test and other parameters 4 me using G scan every ok escept injector MDP count no. read 1 Sc ask me to drive the car till it read 5-10.After 2 days driving i send my car to Ssangyong to scan everthing ok except injector MDP count no read 3 injector 5 read 2 . Ssangyong SC say if the reading can go up mean injector is ok. Why my car having slow pitch up. Tq

r3xt0n

Posted 06 April 2012 - 11:12 PM

r3xt0n

White Lightning

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,148 posts
QUOTE (car4ktlee @ Apr 6 2012, 03:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
bro 9885,
sharing my experience of lossing power on last wk. i hv drove my rex to Ipoh for meeting, while arriving my destination, suddenly I hear a noise of 'pop' and immediately the car was no power even i press rpm to 4k... but move like turtle while go up a slope.
i immediately stop my car and call Sifu Teerex... and perform checking on turbo-vacuum, host everything visible OK... but finally decide to open the engine cover... n found the hose on top of the EGR valve was not connected... fixed the host everything restore.
i guess if i send my car to workshop for repairing, I think I will hear different result but may just because of the stupid hose.

secondly, abt ur injector... do u still find problem witht ur injectors?? if u hav any doubt, pls let me know, i will try to help u. perhaps, i can get advice from taiping mechanic easily... smile.gif

cheers...
Jayce Lee

Right, as what I suspected too for turbo host cabut when you called me. Can DIY fix easily, don't need to go workshop and end up with bull and con stories with hefty replacement bills.

neonlee

Posted 07 April 2012 - 12:49 AM

neonlee

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 574 posts
QUOTE (9885 @ Apr 6 2012, 04:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Current problem car pitch up slow during accelerating take longer time to change gear . Call up Kulim SC just now he is very show injectors problem maybe not calibrate well he call up Taiping service center he ask me to drive down Taiping next wk 4 him to check.
Question : This is the second time Kulim Sc send to Taiping 4 servicing how do we know the injectors after sevicing is according our car specification ? What m i going to check when the car back from Taiping third time leaking test / MDP count
According to Juru SC and Ssangyong SC g Scan & scan 100 can only read MDP count no. cannot do any setting i must drive the car until MDP count reach the reading above 5 -10 or another figure Sc say 800 -1000
I think this time should be clear now the car start with injector problem in Penang sent to Taiping 4 servicing drive around 3 weeks b4 go to Betong . Same problem happen at Betong check light up car no power engine shaking .Scan show injector faulty . Send to Taiping 4 second time servicing . Currently i m driving after second time injectors sevice . What i want to say here is Kulim Sc BOSCH scanner can reset C21 cannot read MDP counts. Tobe more courious i send to second SC using G scanner to check. He check leak test and other parameters 4 me using G scan every ok escept injector MDP count no. read 1 Sc ask me to drive the car till it read 5-10.After 2 days driving i send my car to Ssangyong to scan everthing ok except injector MDP count no read 3 injector 5 read 2 . Ssangyong SC say if the reading can go up mean injector is ok. Why my car having slow pitch up. Tq

Hi bro, possible malfunction of MAF or MAp sensor , the MDP cound is just for the injector driver in ECU to learn the characteristic of the injector, the major impact was cylinder balancing during pilot injection ,since the pilot injection volume(0.5mg/ stroke) is very small accuracy of injection was very important, but during main injection the volume injected was high which the tolerance of injection qty is bigger , i did remember bro razpower's rex been reset the MDP count before his car perfomance is not affected while MDP count is 0~1...

P/S: if injector cant perform MDP,check light will come out

Please suggest mechanic to check
-Max rail pressure make sure its 1600bar
-MAF /MAP sensor
-Dismantle ECU clean the contact point
-EGR Valve
-Turbo waste gate

Hope its help...

Worth a try to check MAF

car4ktlee

Posted 07 April 2012 - 10:09 AM

car4ktlee

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts

Dear Bro 9885,
I hear negative comments from Taiping mechanic about your rex. If you think that the injector prob persist, I hope you can consider to deal directly with Taiping mechanic instead of go thru Kulim SC or others.
I talk to the mechanic and he promise to find out the bug and to resolve your issue. If the injector is prob, he can resolve it quickly in his workshop. Otherwise, conflict may happen because the injector is sending here and there, or even installed by others with different tools or torque used.
Probably, i yet not find out with Bro Teerex abt the serviced injector installed at KL bro rex... i believe there are no issue because our Teerex sifu is there... hee hee smile_big.gif
I hav order the scanner and hopefully it can arrive by next week. if you are in Taiping, call me, i will bring the scanner to the workshop if i got it.

cheers...

Jayce Lee
-

car4ktlee

Posted 07 April 2012 - 10:13 AM

car4ktlee

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts
QUOTE (r3xt0n @ Apr 6 2012, 11:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Right, as what I suspected too for turbo host cabut when you called me. Can DIY fix easily, don't need to go workshop and end up with bull and con stories with hefty replacement bills.

Bro,
u r correct... now i experienced abt "Power Loss" and knowing the syndomn if encounter again...
note: luckily is turbo hose cabut... otherwise pocket lubang liao looh... haa haa smile_tongue.gif

Again, bro, thanks for your help... smile_thumbup.gif smile_thumbup.gif

rgds,
Jayce Lee
-

byebye2u

Posted 07 April 2012 - 08:25 PM

byebye2u

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,805 posts

i suspect the injector still not good. i follow bro blit car last time after reset the injector, took about 70 to 80 km before back to normal.

on mine, a few km already okay.

anybody has extra injector so bro 9885 can test and confirm?

r3xt0n

Posted 08 April 2012 - 09:17 AM

r3xt0n

White Lightning

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,148 posts
QUOTE (car4ktlee @ Apr 7 2012, 10:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Dear Bro 9885,
I hear negative comments from Taiping mechanic about your rex. If you think that the injector prob persist, I hope you can consider to deal directly with Taiping mechanic instead of go thru Kulim SC or others.
I talk to the mechanic and he promise to find out the bug and to resolve your issue. If the injector is prob, he can resolve it quickly in his workshop. Otherwise, conflict may happen because the injector is sending here and there, or even installed by others with different tools or torque used.
Probably, i yet not find out with Bro Teerex abt the serviced injector installed at KL bro rex... i believe there are no issue because our Teerex sifu is there... hee hee smile_big.gif
I hav order the scanner and hopefully it can arrive by next week. if you are in Taiping, call me, i will bring the scanner to the workshop if i got it.

cheers...

Jayce Lee

Right, it is good to address the problem at the source directly, without going 2 or 3 hands. If Bro 9885 confirmed to visit the Taiping workshop, I would join for a visit too. Can have a chance to understand more about injector servicing.

It is important that we establish a common understanding to address this issue together.

r3xt0n

Posted 08 April 2012 - 09:18 AM

r3xt0n

White Lightning

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,148 posts
QUOTE (byebye2u @ Apr 7 2012, 08:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i suspect the injector still not good. i follow bro blit car last time after reset the injector, took about 70 to 80 km before back to normal.

on mine, a few km already okay.

anybody has extra injector so bro 9885 can test and confirm?

Bro Teerex and Bro Neonlee should have, but better confirm with them on the source of the injector and its condition first.

r3xt0n

Posted 08 April 2012 - 09:21 AM

r3xt0n

White Lightning

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,148 posts

You can check with Bro Nik on the level of SC Juru's mechanic experience with Scan 100, so don't too relying on their recommendation. Why don't you give a call to Stanley or Teng to see a 2nd opinion on MDP setting?

Like Bro KTLee suggested, can bring your Rex to the Taiping workshop to check out, better to deal the problem at the source rather than being in merry-go-round.