Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Peugeot 308 Thp Performance Upgrade With Dyno Charts

• Please log in to reply

trlnlty

Posted 04 May 2012 - 04:33 PM

trlnlty

6th Gear

• Members
  • 8 posts
im interested in getting the tuning box as well.

just got my 308 THP 156 6 weeks ago.. will prob get the box after my first service..

so far car has been awesome aside from the really bad fuel consumption .. im getting around 9km/l .. mostly city driving sad.gif

could someone PM me more details on the tuning box and if its still available for group buy smile.gif

thanks in advance

thp8889

Posted 08 May 2012 - 02:40 PM

thp8889

2nd Gear

• Members
  • 2 posts
QUOTE (hereticbar @ May 3 2012, 03:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
For what car?

Peugeot 308thp... Anywhr I can get it?

puggy508

Posted 08 May 2012 - 02:56 PM

puggy508

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 150 posts
I'm interested too. Should be the same box as the one used on 308 I suppose, since its the same engine?

Anyway, if I were to install the tuning box, a better diverter valve would be recommended as well right?

How much for both items combined? I might purchase these once my oil-leak problems are sorted out smile.gif

hereticbar

Posted 08 May 2012 - 05:26 PM

hereticbar

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,927 posts
QUOTE (thp8889 @ May 8 2012, 02:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Peugeot 308thp... Anywhr I can get it?

You have to tell me if it is for THP140 or THP156...... sleep.gif

QUOTE (puggy508 @ May 8 2012, 02:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm interested too. Should be the same box as the one used on 308 I suppose, since its the same engine?

Anyway, if I were to install the tuning box, a better diverter valve would be recommended as well right?

How much for both items combined? I might purchase these once my oil-leak problems are sorted out smile.gif

Yes, they are the same. Changing the diverter valve to the VAG version is optional.

adamngai

Posted 09 May 2012 - 09:33 PM

adamngai

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
@hereticbar, I have managed to find (quite easy) the 4pins of Boost Sensor except the Manifold Sensor... Can u guide/enlightening me the location for the 3pins Manifold Map Sensor located (Install tuning box for 308thp 156)? Many many thanks!

hereticbar

Posted 09 May 2012 - 09:43 PM

hereticbar

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,927 posts
QUOTE (adamngai @ May 9 2012, 09:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
@hereticbar, I have managed to find (quite easy) the 4pins of Boost Sensor except the Manifold Sensor... Can u guide/enlightening me the location for the 3pins Manifold Map Sensor located (Install tuning box for 308thp 156)? Many many thanks!

Not sure which tuning box you have but it should come with an installation guide right? Just follow the guide, kind of hard to describe how to reach the manifold boost pressure sensor using words.

It is behind the engine, you can get to it by reaching for it from the left side of the engine.

ratchetguy

Posted 11 May 2012 - 03:08 PM

ratchetguy

Advanced

• Members
  • Pip
  • 85 posts
Hi,
Anyone here tried this? It's quite famous in S'pore...

TMC

Do we have it here in M'sia? Would like to try also... smile_cool.gif

Fast & Furious...!

hereticbar

Posted 11 May 2012 - 06:49 PM

hereticbar

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,927 posts
QUOTE (adamngai @ May 9 2012, 09:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Have you managed to install it yet?

adamngai

Posted 15 May 2012 - 07:19 PM

adamngai

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
I cannot find the plug till I go to a WS to pay $40 installation fee. However, engine check light appear, unable clear the code unless I revert back to stock plug. I am using TXC brand, the dealer (Oversea) told me its bcos I did not secure it probably, that why I encounter check light and error code P0107...

Haiz~

adamngai

Posted 16 May 2012 - 11:54 AM

adamngai

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
@ hereticbar, any WS recommend me to install the tuning box at Johor area? The dealer replied me abt the error code appear is due for the connector did not plug in correctly...