Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Need Help Toyota Camry 2.4

• Please log in to reply

profkaizen

Posted 05 December 2011 - 02:36 PM

profkaizen

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 998 posts
QUOTE (lukeraj @ Dec 4 2011, 09:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Guys I need some advise is there a qualified and certified independent inspection or QC company in Malaysia please
advise their name and contact details I want to do 3rd party inspection on my car, I am taking to Singapore to do a independent QC on my Camry but I also want to do in Malaysia kindly advise.

Lukeraj: Try contacting TUV

TÃœV Rheinland Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.

No. 26 - 32, Jalan Perindustrian
USJ 1/6
47600 Subang Jaya, Selangor, Darul Ehsan

telephone: +60 3 8024 2400
fax: +60 3 8024 1600

e-mail: asia@my.tuv.com

lukeraj

Posted 28 December 2011 - 03:32 PM

lukeraj

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 368 posts
Thanks mate for the info, very help full I am awaiting report from the Singapore inspection and I wanted to do 1 in Malaysia to confirm the technical issues and the difference, spoken to the Singapore boys and found out that the gov requirements are different from Malaysia, they are good in terms safety and etc, will take it up with the Ministry in Malaysia and wanted to know their direction and etc, enough of putting up with all this kind of nonsense from the principals

profkaizen

Posted 28 December 2011 - 11:29 PM

profkaizen

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 998 posts
QUOTE (lukeraj @ Dec 28 2011, 03:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks mate for the info, very help full I am awaiting report from the Singapore inspection and I wanted to do 1 in Malaysia to confirm the technical issues and the difference, spoken to the Singapore boys and found out that the gov requirements are different from Malaysia, they are good in terms safety and etc, will take it up with the Ministry in Malaysia and wanted to know their direction and etc, enough of putting up with all this kind of nonsense from the principals

I am glad that you had pursue your rightful course of action to uphold the spirit of consumerism. Please keep us updated. May I include your case study in my lectures on Quality Management in sveral foreign universities?

Posted 26 September 2014 - 03:14 PM

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,295 posts
QUOTE (lukeraj @ Dec 28 2011, 03:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

hi, what happen to ur case in the end? any conclusion found after ur 3rd party inspection?

vr2turbo

Posted 27 September 2014 - 09:56 AM

vr2turbo

Forum Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 71,443 posts
QUOTE (911 @ Sep 26 2014, 03:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hi, what happen to ur case in the end? any conclusion found after ur 3rd party inspection?

Brother, his post was 3 years ago woh!.... smile_tongue.gif