Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Fiesta St

• Please log in to reply

Breadman

Posted 04 October 2011 - 10:22 PM

Breadman

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,172 posts
Will this car ever make it to Malaysia? It should be having the EcoBoost 1.6L engine. Price it like the VW and I'm sure it'll sell. I likeeeeeeeeee. smile.gif

"Behind every great fortune there is a crime." ~ Mario Puzo (The Godfather)

rabpaul

Posted 05 October 2011 - 12:13 AM

rabpaul

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,005 posts
QUOTE (Breadman @ Oct 4 2011, 10:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Will this car ever make it to Malaysia? It should be having the EcoBoost 1.6L engine. Price it like the VW and I'm sure it'll sell. I likeeeeeeeeee. smile.gif

Its does say concept so very unlikely anytime soon.
Take a look at the Focus ST its a 2.0L EcoBoost (247Hp), so Golf GTI for sure is no match for it.
I would be so happy if they would just bring in the Focus 1.6 EcoBoost (160Hp) which would kill Golf TSi sales for sure as it would clearly be like 120K at the most.

Breadman

Posted 05 October 2011 - 10:35 AM

Breadman

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,172 posts
The first picture is the production model. The bottom one is concept. I just want to show the difference.

There are many nice new models, the new Opel Astra is one example. Unfortunately, due to Bolehland's auto policy, they will never arrive on our shores. So sad.

They didn't bring in the preceding Focus ST, so I doubt they will bring in the current one. And yes, the Focus 1.6L EcoBoost is one model we can look forward to. The Pug 308 THP needs some competition. smile.gif

"Behind every great fortune there is a crime." ~ Mario Puzo (The Godfather)