Chevron Malaysia Ltd, which markets products under the Caltex brand, is running a ‘Fuelled To Win’ campaign to reward its customers, in conjunction with its use of Caltex with Techron fuel in the recent world record-breaking feat for ‘Fastest Ascent of Doi Chang Mountain Road by Car’ with professional race car driver, Natasha Chang, in a 28-year-old Honda Civic hatchback.
To be eligible to stand a chance to win amazing prizes, you just need to do the following:
- Pump a minimum of RM40 worth of petrol or diesel in a single receipt at any Caltex service stations nationwide
- Submit their entries via WhatsApp to 018 299 9980 with the following details:
- Full name (as per NRIC)
- Transaction date
- Transacted amount in RM
- Clear image of receipt
- Caltex JOURNEY Card Membership No. (if applicable)
The chance to win the prizes will end on 31 October, 2019.
Caltex with Techron is specially formulated to clean and protect engines, which includes helping to deliver maximum power to your wheels. “The values of the GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS and Natasha’s tenacity resonate deeply within us. Just like Natasha during her record-breaking attempt, we are determined to go the extra mile to ensure that we achieve greatness with Malaysians. Our record-breaking Caltex with Techron is now proven to ensure your engines continue to pack a punch against friction, wear, and sludge deposits for a
better, smoother and worry-free ride,” said Shahid Ahmed, Chevron Malaysia Country Chairman.
Prizes up for grabs include:
- Grand prize: Volvo XC40
- Second prize: Caltex StarCash Petrol Card worth RM5,000 each (x30 winners)
- Third prize: Caltex JOURNEY Card with 5,000 BPoints + Techron Concentrate Plus + Havoline Pro DS Fully Synthetic (x30 winners)
- Third prize winners will also win the following Special Prizes monthly:
- Dashcams (x10 lucky draw winners for month of August 2019)
- GoPro Cameras (x10 lucky draw winners for the month of September 2019)
- Michelin tyres worth RM2,000 (x10 lucky draw winners for the month of October 2019)
“Here at Caltex, we constantly find ways to enhance our relationships with our valued customers, to make certain that they have a smooth and exciting journey, no matter the distance. As our recent record-breaking feat was met with positive response, we decided to leverage on the achievement to bring people together and reward our valued customers for their loyalty and faithful support for Caltex, apart from encouraging them to break their own records,” added Shahid.