Renault vehicles in Malaysia have had their prices adjusted to the new 0% Goods and Services Tax (GST) rate according to TC Euro Cars (TCEC), the sole franchise holder for Renault vehicles in Malaysia. TCEC also announced that the new prices will take effect immediately, with the company absorbing the current 6% GST this month.
In addition, TCEC is also offering additional incentives on selected models, contributing to a combined savings of up to RM40,000 (depending on model).
The revised price list is as follows:
“This is a great time to buy a Renault. We strongly encourage those looking for a stylish, vehicle with continental quality and safety standards to take advantage of this tax-holiday plus our additional incentives,” said Kuan Kim Luen, CEO, TC Euro Cars Sdn Bhd.
All new Renault models listed above are covered by a five-year full manufacturer’s warranty with unlimited mileage.
For the Renault Captur crossover, the new zero-rated-GST price also covers the 5-in-Captur after-sales package, which includes:
- Free service and maintenance (parts and labour) for five years or up to 100,000km, whichever comes first
- Five-year manufacturer’s warranty with unlimited mileage
- Complimentary 24 hours roadside assistance (available only for customers who purchase their insurance under Tan Chong Insurance Business Stream)
- Pick-up and delivery during scheduled maintenance at Renault service centres
- Mobility service of replacement car in the event any part is not available for over 48 hours at authorised service centres (subject to availability)
“Customer satisfaction is the number one priority for us and a key component of that is ensuring top-quality aftersales service and support. In addition to providing strong coverage for servicing and maintenance through the 14 Renault service centres and Tan Chong Group’s wide network, customers can also rest assured of an established parts supply system that ensures consistent parts availability,” said Kuan.