Shell Malaysia is offering a new variant of its best-selling Shell Helix range of passenger car motor oils i.e. the Shell Helix Ultra 5W-30.
The lower viscosity fully synthetic engine oil is thinner and meets API SN/ILSAC GF-5 specifications; it retails for RM277.60 (including GST) for a 4-litre pack.
Containing Shell’s proprietary PurePlus Technology and Active Cleansing Technology, Shell Helix Ultra 5W-30 helps:
- Keep the engine clean by removing sludge left by inferior oils and preventing any further build-ups;
- Ensure superior wear protection by preventing piston deposits up to 65% better than industry standards*;
- Prevent oil degradation through higher resistance to chemical breakdowns; and
- Provide better fuel economy by using low-viscosity oil to reduce friction and meets the demanding ILSAC CF-5 fuel economy.
* Based on ILSAC GF-5 and Sequence IIIG piston deposit tests using 5W 30
According to Shell Lubricants Marketing General Manager, May Tan, the 5W-30 viscosity grade was one of the most recommended viscosity grades for new cars.
“In the new Shell Helix Ultra 5W-30 with SN specification, we have a product that offers a balance of fuel economy, engine protection and reliability that are synonymous with the Shell Helix brand. It is suitable for most modern cars ranging from the small compacts right up to large D-segment sedans and even performance cars,” she said.
The product is available at all Shell Authorised distributors and Shell Retail stations. Customers who purchase the product from Shopee, Shell Malaysia’s latest e-commerce partner, can enjoy exclusive special low price for limited period. For detail please visit www.shopee.com.my/shell.official.store .
“Our strategic collaboration with Shell is in line with one of our targets this year, which is to bring more brands online as the market and shopping behaviours change rapidly. Users now want to look for convenience and fuss-free experience on top of the Free Shipping Across Malaysia and Zero (0) Commissions incentives, which Shopee is known for among our 9 million users,” said Ian Ho, Shopee’s Regional Managing Director.