Oris has just launched the latest watch of its Motorsport Collection, the Oris TT1 Day Date. Despite its supposedly being inspired by Formula One, the TT1 belies its track origins with its bold white colour scheme rather than darker tones usually associated with sportiness.
Externally, it features a three piece stainless steel case, white polished Ceramic top ring, stainless steel Crown and a screw down case back with mineral crystal. The white silicon shock absorber provides protection against scratching.
Product Features – Oris TT1 Day Date
Ref. No. 735 7651 4166 RS, Ø 43.00 mm
• Automatic mechanical movement SW 220, with red Oris rotor with hour, minute and second hand from the centre, as well as day and date.
• Stainless steel case with white ceramic top ring and hour indications.
• Water resistant to 10 bar/100 metres
• White hands filled with Superluminova
• White rubber strap with easy adjustable length system or multi-piece metal bracelet; both with double pusher folding buckle.
• Packed in a Formula 1 tyre box
• Retail Price RM4,200 (Rubber Strap) / RM4,800 (Metal Bracelet)