Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Citroen/peugeot Electrical/aircond Troubleshoot Is Here 019-3890500

• Please log in to reply

azwan3273

Posted 13 May 2009 - 11:59 PM

azwan3273

6th Gear

• Members
  • 9 posts
hiii my le club citroen. im azwan former brookland motor electrician/tech assistant ,just been retrenhed by company.now im free lounch repair. if you need my assistant don"t hesistate to call me 0193890500 .DONT SENT TO BROOKLAND. i work there before .need workshop to maintain your car ,i can recommend.

tansamuel

Posted 14 May 2009 - 09:13 AM

tansamuel

Advanced

• Members
  • Pip
  • 92 posts
QUOTE (azwan3273 @ May 13 2009, 11:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hiii my le club citroen. im azwan former brookland motor electrician/tech assistant ,just been retrenhed by company.now im free lounch repair. if you need my assistant don"t hesistate to call me 0193890500 .DONT SENT TO BROOKLAND. i work there before .need workshop to maintain your car ,i can recommend.

So fast that it begins to retrench?

Only older models or current models?

hisamueltan | daily blog of a husband + father who works in public relations industry

ConnecT2u

Posted 14 May 2009 - 06:34 PM

ConnecT2u

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 502 posts
i recommend azwan
hehehe...
i really bet the citroen customer will agree and trust me on this if they know who i am
hehehe...

azwan3273

Posted 14 May 2009 - 09:28 PM

azwan3273

6th Gear

• Members
  • 9 posts
QUOTE (tansamuel @ May 14 2009, 09:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So fast that it begins to retrench?

Only older models or current models?

hii tansamuel,yes so fast nearly 2 years .ok i can do both older and current example multiflexing models such as c3,c4 ,xsara picasso...and others.call me if you need my assistant

zek435

Posted 29 September 2009 - 03:40 PM

zek435

Advanced

• Members
  • Pip
  • 64 posts
En. Azwan,

I have save your contact number in my handphone for future reference. Please assist me on my current problem. I was caught in heavy trafic jam during hari raya, and my aircond was not functioning. After a long stop, I continue driving, my aircond work like usual but not for long. Next day in the morning, aircond ok until afternoon, it happen again. Then i notice, it stop functioning during hot weather. I thought aircond gas need to be refilled. Went to refill aircond gas but i was told gas level is ok. that means my cooling coil also tak bocor. Compresor also look like working ok.

Could you point out to me, the possible cause and what is the estimate cost to repair and where are your location?

yiee05

Posted 02 October 2009 - 06:02 PM

yiee05

1st Gear

• Members
  • 1 posts
Hi azwan,

I got question about my ZX aircon. Juz got this old ZX from my father-in-law.
When Aircond ON, after few minutes later, I can see moist/wet/watery around the air-flow(dashbord). Any idea?
I am afraid it will short my interior electrical circuit one day.. unsure.gif