"Borang tender nombor" or " Borang tukar nombor"??
Posted 10 January 2005 - 09:27 AM
1 year ago i bought a year96 proton car,
but bang 2 dogs and 1 small cow already(all died),
scare will bang people oneday.......
so now i am going to change this unlucky no to a new number at Wangsa Maju
1) which form must i use? "Borang tender nombor" or " Borang tukar nombor"???
2) can i change it to latest Wilayah WMMxxxx?
3) JPJ will give me an free xxxx?
4) if i want to choose xxxx myself, what must i do?
5) if i goto JPJ and do it myself, how much and how many hours must i wait?
Posted 10 January 2005 - 05:05 PM
numbers. Is it true???
Posted 11 January 2005 - 08:32 AM
your old one. Both must be under your name. You cannot simply change
any number with any vehicle that you wish. Cara termudah jual dan beli
Posted 15 January 2005 - 10:31 AM
Posted 26 January 2005 - 11:41 AM
swap it with your current 'unlucky' number. Old numbers can only be used
on brand new vehicals. The old number cannot be transfered to an old