Modenas ELITE Sport or Elegan?
Posted 12 November 2005 - 11:39 PM
Checked both bike at the motocycle shop, seams that:
1. ELITE sport seat much softer than Elegan.
2. Elite sport has a monoshock, so much stable when taking corners
3. Elegan engine seams to be much better as it is a 4 valve 150cc liquid
cooled, Elite sport using 2 valve 150cc engine with air cooled.
4. Elite sport fuel consumption is 30 km/L, Elegan 43 km/L
5. Elegan Fuel Tank Capacity 8.5▒ 0.3L, Elite Sport is 7.5 litres
6. Horse Power
Max. Power 8.3 kW/ 7750
Max. Torque 11.4/ 6000 N.m/rpm
Max. Power 9.56 kW / 8000 rpm
Max. Torque 11.7 N-m @ 6,000 rpm
7. Elite Sport Headlamp are brighter than Elegan.
8. Elite Sport cheaper around RM200 than Elegan
Posted 13 November 2005 - 03:07 AM
Elegan will never reach 43 km/l (unless you ride at 50 km/h i guess).
a more realistic figure on the elegan's fc is about 26 km/l based on my
usage of 11 dollars for 180 km. Elite sport also probably won't reach 30
km/l real world.
granted, the headlamp will definitely be brighter on the elite sport.
so, just get the one that you think you'd like the most!
Posted 13 November 2005 - 04:22 PM
one Elite sport, seams that i'm now liking both but of course no money
to buy both
One correction, Elite sport engine is 2 valve per cilinder and not 2 stroke
Posted 14 November 2005 - 09:36 AM
1. Very comfortable riding on highway (NPE), can reach 120KM/h
2. Fuel consumption is 155KM to 160 for RM10
3. Good acceleration especially at traffic light. (Motor lain sure makan