Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

DONT BUY FRM CHANG SANG TRADING IN CHERAS!!!!!!!!!

• Please log in to reply

blowwater

Posted 17 September 2018 - 03:54 PM

blowwater

Probation

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
** correction. Sungai Besi.

Jika boleh don't buy from Chang Sang Motors or WAB. There are many other reputable used car dealers.

Ramai yang kena pergi tribunal to get back their money. And by the way, yang kasi 5 stars all their members. Staffs and friends. Gives 5 stars just to make their FB rating goes up.

Remember kawan kawan, don't buy from Chang Sang and WAB Motors.

blowwater

Posted 15 November 2018 - 02:10 PM

blowwater

Probation

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

Again being told by some people, Chang Sang Motors and WAB Motors (in Sungai Besi) once deposit taken, to get a refund it takes a super duper long time. Bagi banyak alasan dan consumer hanya dapat balik deposit apabila komplain ke Consumer Tribunal!!

These two shops one in Cheras and the other in Sungai Besi belong to the same owner!!

WAB Motors address:

LOT 20 SUNGAI BESI AUTOWORLD SELANGOR TURF CLUB JALAN KUDA EMAS SUNGAI BESI, 57100 Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur.

Chang Sang Motors address:

Batu 41/ 2, Jalan Cheras, 4523, 56000, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur.

Avoid at all costs. Jangan sampai kena baru menyesal!! Never ever buy from them. Banyak orang sudah kena. Tak percaya, tengok FB Chang Sang Motors. Yang like dan bagi 5 stars semua kawan kawan mereka including the staffs and owner.

Zaara

Posted 21 November 2018 - 07:14 PM

Zaara

2nd Gear

• Members
  • 2 posts
Hai Friends and Family,

Nama Sy Zaara, sy book kereta dari WAB Motor Sdn. Bhd. Pads bulan October 2018 sampai hati ink masih bagi alasan yg sama loan X lepas Cuba bank lain.

Sy cancel Minta refund salesman bagi tau kita tunggu Sebulan ini company rules.

Please advice Sy Bagaimana Cara nak buat aduan?

Terima kasih,
Zaara

vr2turbo

Posted 22 November 2018 - 08:21 AM

vr2turbo

Forum Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 71,443 posts

If that is company's rule, then you have to wait one month for the refund. If after one month no refund, go to tribunal file your complaint.....

Zaara

Posted 22 November 2018 - 11:49 AM

Zaara

2nd Gear

• Members
  • 2 posts
If is the the company rules must writen in the receipt and must have prove. This is nothing so don't create new stories

blowwater

Posted 22 November 2018 - 05:05 PM

blowwater

Probation

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
Hi Zaara,

Go and file your case with consumer tribunal after one month jika masih take dapat balik your deposit!!

Alasan yang sama aja dari syarikat ini. Bryan or Andy Chang diluar Megara. Tak boleh sign cheque. Bullshit! End of the day, mereka hanya mahu delay untuk pulangkan deposit kamu.

blowwater

Posted 22 November 2018 - 05:10 PM

blowwater

Probation

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
Zaara, cek dengan tribunal dulu. Apakah langkah seterusnya yang harus kamu buat. Mohon dan minta mereka buka kes kes lama dari syarikat ini. Ramai yang sudah kena dan terus filekan kes kes mereka ke komsumer tribunal. Only dengan cara ini mereka dapat balik deposit. Kalau kamu tak buat apa apa, syarikat ini akan terus delay untuk buat pembayaran.

Syarikat macam inilah yang buat orang gentar dan takut mahu beli kenderaan terpakai. Owner and staffs sama aja. Kaki pembohong. So, advice kepada kawan kawan atau saudara mara jangan beli dari Chang Sang Motors dan WAB Motors.

Fong86

Posted 27 December 2018 - 05:59 PM

Fong86

5th Gear

• Members
  • 5 posts

If is the the company rules must writen in the receipt and must have prove. This is nothing so don't create new stories

Hai Friends and Family,

Nama Sy Zaara, sy book kereta dari WAB Motor Sdn. Bhd. Pads bulan October 2018 sampai hati ink masih bagi alasan yg sama loan X lepas Cuba bank lain.

Sy cancel Minta refund salesman bagi tau kita tunggu Sebulan ini company rules.

Please advice Sy Bagaimana Cara nak buat aduan?

Terima kasih,
Zaara

Hi Zaara,

May I know what car you buy from them? Refund money get back already?

drtensa32

Posted 28 May 2019 - 11:44 AM

drtensa32

1st Gear

• Members
  • 1 posts

just want to share that i had case with Chang Sang as well back in May 2018.

reason i go to them among all the same car variance they are the cheapest  and the car condition is well maintained (i dont know)

the loan not successful and they kept quite about the deposit. it was RM 614.

after 1 month they still keeping mum and i went to their office. i wait there for 3 hours and i said im not gonna leave till you pay me. i also threaten them to tell each customer who walks in that they are con company.

at first they ignore me but after i approach one of the customer they start asking to negotiate and said will pay within 3 days once boss came back.

but 3 days passed they did not refund and i had 2nd backup which is tribunal report. so i go to their office show the letter of demands and after they paid me immediately.

Mr. Engineer

Posted 01 June 2019 - 09:34 AM

Mr. Engineer

Karl Benz

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 76,523 posts

Wow. Is there any Documentation stating that the refund would be returned if the loan is unsuccessful for other victims?

I have a feeling there are more victims out there.