Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Exora Bold Engine Sound Question

• Please log in to reply

zubairauto

Posted 27 June 2012 - 07:04 PM

zubairauto

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 269 posts
QUOTE (chargerguy @ Feb 7 2012, 04:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Out of curiosity, I watch the youtube and I personally think that the starter motor does not kick back fast enuff right after starting...sad.gif

1 cent

Cheers

wow bro!!! you are in here also.. hahaha.. already owner or potential owner? hahahaha
i'm conducting industrial espionage here.. looking for potential to replace da livina lah..

chargerguy

Posted 27 June 2012 - 08:44 PM

chargerguy

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,341 posts
QUOTE (zubairauto @ Jun 27 2012, 07:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
wow bro!!! you are in here also.. hahaha.. already owner or potential owner? hahahaha
i'm conducting industrial espionage here.. looking for potential to replace da livina lah..

Pal,

Potential owner provided my wifey said YES!...LOL..However, still checking around.. Too many choices around but for below 100k, this is definitely a good buy. Get ur Livina replace ASAP and do a good sound proofing and you will smile all the way balik kampung..kaKAkaKAkkaKAkaKAkkaKAkaKAkkaKKAkaK

Cheers

smile.gif

azlan5505

Posted 14 September 2012 - 10:26 AM

azlan5505

2nd Gear

• Members
  • 2 posts
QUOTE (ntc2000 @ Feb 11 2012, 07:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i am tint agent.... smile.gif
when free will tear off the original tint, and whole car tint with 94% + darker it.

if u want tint, let me know... member price for u. smile.gif

i need to re-tint my new white knight bold cfe, bro. may i know where is ur shop?

Attached Thumbnails

• 5505.jpg

azlan5505

Posted 14 September 2012 - 10:37 AM

azlan5505

2nd Gear

• Members
  • 2 posts
QUOTE (wuu @ Feb 3 2012, 05:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
There could be turbo pressure cut in into cylinder without any lockup with torque converter..it seems the ECU didnt tell the turbine pressure not to work at the moment.

Might be the design is like that . Turbo all round even in reverse gear. Still thinking to get this MPV though afraid of the turbo not properly fit in and programmed.

Something to check with OBD to find out the error while putting gear in R...then will see what s problem. If not, the design is like that !

why is the engine fan still running even though the engine is off? is it bcoz of the presence of the turbo...to cool it down or is it that "memang macan itu" kinda thing?
and i feel the fan sound is TOO loud! anyways to keep it quiet a little?

else, the Bold is veryyyyy good!

ntc2000

Posted 19 September 2012 - 10:48 PM

ntc2000

Knight Rider

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,286 posts
QUOTE (azlan5505 @ Sep 14 2012, 10:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
why is the engine fan still running even though the engine is off? is it bcoz of the presence of the turbo...to cool it down or is it that "memang macan itu" kinda thing?
and i feel the fan sound is TOO loud! anyways to keep it quiet a little?

else, the Bold is veryyyyy good!

bro, i have pm u about tint film.

Regarding the fan sound, it is common for bold. It is to cold down our engine. frankly speaking, I like this kind of cooling system.