Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Perodua Alza Club

• Please log in to reply

ogt

Posted 05 May 2010 - 12:40 PM

ogt

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 541 posts
just got my advanced version last week
so far no complain for the price that i paid.
but the fuel consumption seems high maybe need to wait till the 1st service
1 full tank gets me something like 400km for city driving in penang smile_tongue.gif
the car is surprising big enough to hear your own echo
anyway it's my 1st mpv

jenny91

Posted 05 May 2010 - 10:25 PM

jenny91

6th Gear

• Members
  • 6 posts
hi all bro/sis

Join MAOC Official TT on This May 29

for More information can refer to http://www.myalza.co....php?f=31&t=834

Thanks!

firezy

Posted 03 November 2010 - 12:04 PM

firezy

Heart Like a Wheel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,104 posts
My personal review on Alza as I owned one recently. Below are my honest review of it, those whom proud with their rides can choose to ignore bcos it is mainly for Alza wannabe. I did posted in Alza Club for wannabe but looks like it does not go well with existing owners.

Power, for this punny 1.5cc with elongated chasis from myvi, i felt is a bit underpowered or put it sluggish. but fear not if you are family oriented person as the power is good enough for daily usage and long journey. *i was once told by elites, anything below 2.0 for long journey is suffering BUT now the tech are up to date, even punny 1.4 TSI put many 2.0 to shame* the gear changing ratio is noticable for town driving especially short route like start stop at traffic light. thing got worsen when the air con compressor kicking to satisfy passangers' lust for colder inner cabin. therefore jerking sensation is there. i consulted the p2 service center during 1k servicing, going back this weekend to see whether they can rectify by doing pc diagnoses. mebbe plug in to check the ecu setting or something bcos i wasnt sure wat the service advisor was telling me. will FR after this weekend. i shall not talk about those performance enhancement gadgets as im not selling any.

Sound Proof, owning another P2 car for 8 years, i think alza got worsen in almost all area for sound proof. longer door translate to wobble zinc sheet when you slam it hard enough. if p2 people reading this, maybe can do something about it afterall, extra bitumen pasting will not cost too much IF current petroluem price not going like rocket blasting to moon surface. *anyway all the after market SP wont make the zinc sheet stronger, this is wat i want to tell the alza wannabe. so do consider if there is any side impact onto it. of course p2 done watever needed, the rest base on our luck.

Handling, this car not meant for handling tough corner baring, etc. if you have done it and succeeded, congrats. if failed, i wish u all the best.

Space, now is the interesting part of the car. it said now a car, mpv the next or something like that. indeed it is versatile, especially for the adjustable seat for 2nd row. not many cars that i know off can do that. however, when u setup the 3rd row, see the space in between seating and rear mirror. my concern is any rear impact or in NMTians' context KENA SONDOL, 3rd row passangers may have limit space or chance to escape. Im sure p2 done the impact test and fulfilled the requirement, the rest is up to the one sitting up there. so be extra careful.

ICE, this one i leave it as it is. for icer, oem will never satisfy them. hahahahah...

Brake, I find it is ok. but can be better bcos sometimes i find it quite soft. i guess more toward personal preferences.

FC, mentioned earlier that i owned another p2 car for 8 years. for auto tranny it never a fuel saver. mine still new so the FC reading cannot be 100% accuracy, i clocked around 1 lit = 12km +/- for town drive. sometimes lesser depend how heavy is my right foot.

Conclusion, rm60+k for this especially those who got family of 4-5, leisure driving, alza anytime outdoing any cars that selling at same price. P2 if you are reading this, i will not say is great car but my only comment is a great to have this as an extra option/choice for users. im not comparing with the rest, so don't get it wrong. to alza's owners, im sincerely just sharing my views with newbies, of course im not paul tan, etc so do not take my word so hard up as it is just a car.

cheers.
CEMERLANG, GEMILANG & TERBILANG = TEMBERANG
Girls do not have 2nd head to think BUT they have poosies to outsmart the guys

loofooksen

Posted 28 February 2012 - 11:34 PM

loofooksen

1st Gear

• Members
  • 1 posts
Can i share my perodua car at here?
because my rear side lamp leaking at januari,but after change lamp now still leaking,only 1 month,leaking again,
The value almost 70k of car,but quality are so bad,are u can accept or not?????
NO QUALITY,,,,,,,SO BAD...........

sharmmery

Posted 30 July 2012 - 10:20 AM

sharmmery

1st Gear

• Members
  • 1 posts
I've recently used Perodua Tweckbot's service. Only Perodua car owners are entitled for it!
They came to my doorstep to give a 20-point check after i FB them my details..
Such a relief since i dont have to go to the mechanic before balik kampong!

Check it out Perodua people! http://goo.gl/UO4gCTweet/Check/Robot

ahk

Posted 18 April 2013 - 03:29 PM

ahk

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 384 posts
hi Alza owners,
my friend's alza got this "AT" light displayed. What does it means?
Problem is when put to "P" the light gone. It comes back after running on the road for few KM.

What is the problem ya?

Posted 31 December 2013 - 03:34 AM

6th Gear

• Members
  • 6 posts
alza baru dah nk keluar.... bestnyeeee.. hehehe
best deal perodua

Posted 05 January 2014 - 10:31 PM

6th Gear

• Members
  • 6 posts
QUOTE (jenny91 @ Nov 24 2009, 01:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi all brother/sister,for who interest on Perodua Alza can discuss the new perodua mpv at my just create Alza club Forum.

http://www.MyAlza.com

alza club best or not?
best deal perodua

wkng83

Posted 12 May 2016 - 02:48 PM

wkng83

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

My 2012 Alza ade reached 69,000 kms.  Been a diligent owner sending it to their authorised branch workshop every time. One thing I notice to change front brake pads with labor is RM180 is kinda expensive!

vr2turbo

Posted 12 May 2016 - 05:33 PM

vr2turbo

Forum Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 71,443 posts

My 2012 Alza ade reached 69,000 kms.  Been a diligent owner sending it to their authorised branch workshop every time. One thing I notice to change front brake pads with labor is RM180 is kinda expensive!

Use after market pads are much cheaper.....