Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Monroe Shock Absorbers For Myvi 1.3

• Please log in to reply

vr2turbo

Posted 31 December 2008 - 01:42 PM

vr2turbo

Forum Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 71,443 posts
QUOTE (ycfoo @ Dec 31 2008, 12:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Agree w/ u ppl here the Myvi 1.3 suspension system really toooo soft lah. I think P2 really hv to redo the damper system leh. dry.gif

They will tell you the car is for comfort ride. This type of shape you want to run high speed ah?....ha! ha!

ycfoo

Posted 31 December 2008 - 03:54 PM

ycfoo

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,619 posts
At 1st I got the car from the dealer... in stright line doing 100km/h is seem ok. but when try to do a corner (not fast lah) damn the car like want to tumpang... WTF??!!! last week try it again damn the car can do over & understeer in one corner blink.gif blink.gif almost drop my ballz... tell myself hv to drive very very normal in this car laugh.gif laugh.gif just drive relax only...... no kan cheong. laugh.gif

for the Myvi the 1st thing I will do sure is the suspension system, when hv $$ 1st lah. Power can come later.... may be stroker kit it to 1.5???

vr2turbo

Posted 31 December 2008 - 06:12 PM

vr2turbo

Forum Ninja

• Members
  • 71,443 posts
QUOTE (ycfoo @ Dec 31 2008, 04:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
At 1st I got the car from the dealer... in stright line doing 100km/h is seem ok. but when try to do a corner (not fast lah) damn the car like want to tumpang... WTF??!!! last week try it again damn the car can do over & understeer in one corner blink.gif blink.gif almost drop my ballz... tell myself hv to drive very very normal in this car laugh.gif laugh.gif just drive relax only...... no kan cheong. laugh.gif

for the Myvi the 1st thing I will do sure is the suspension system, when hv $$ 1st lah. Power can come later.... may be stroker kit it to 1.5???

Yah, have to stabilized it before putting in more power....ha! ha!
My ex colleague did suspension, lowering, change rear to disc, front disc slotted, 17 rims & 205/40/R17 tyres.....

rdgs,

clvnator

Posted 11 January 2009 - 01:12 PM

clvnator

Advanced

• Members
  • Pip
  • 57 posts
QUOTE (vr2turbo @ Dec 31 2008, 07:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yah, have to stabilized it before putting in more power....ha! ha!
My ex colleague did suspension, lowering, change rear to disc, front disc slotted, 17 rims & 205/40/R17 tyres.....

rdgs,

Now, u all make me feel like i bought the wrong car... Hahaha....

vr2turbo

Posted 11 January 2009 - 04:02 PM

vr2turbo

Forum Ninja

• Members
  • 71,443 posts
QUOTE (clvnator @ Jan 11 2009, 02:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Now, u all make me feel like i bought the wrong car... Hahaha....

Depends on what you bought it for?
If for normal use, ferrying passengers, it does have a good ride.

If you need for speeding, do you think with a shape it is having, is built for that? ohmy.gif
Set your priority right before buying the car...ha! ha!

rdgs,