Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Any Owner Of Honda Elysion Here?

• Please log in to reply

wka

Posted 06 August 2010 - 05:06 AM

wka

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts
QUOTE (leongts @ Aug 5 2010, 12:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just to inform you guys/gals there will be a short TT this Sunday. So far there are 3 confirmed participants. So please join us if you're free during the said date/time.

Date : Sunday, 08/08/2010
Time : 10.30 AM
Venue : Giant Kota Damansara, Burger King

Participants (pls add if you're coming, thanks)

1) roselan58
2) dcspeed
3) leongts

Regards.

Hi Leong,

Long time miss out this forum. Really wanted to join you u guys this w/end but Sunday need to send dotter to class. Hope next arrangement can be on Sat.

leongts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 06:17 PM

leongts

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,416 posts
QUOTE (wka @ Aug 6 2010, 05:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi Leong,

Long time miss out this forum. Really wanted to join you u guys this w/end but Sunday need to send dotter to class. Hope next arrangement can be on Sat.

Welcome back bro. wka. smile_thumbup.gif Your daughter's class what time? Can still join us for a while after sending her to her class ma...right? Anyway it is a short TT b4 lunch la...so won't take much of your time.

Really want to see your VX after the SG treatment. Mine not much effect coz its is light colour. Have you finally managed to secure the fuel filter? I have one in stock, ori for Elysion with corresponding part no. Can order for you if you want. I think you know who I bought it from....hehehhe

Really hope to see you at the TT on Sunday. As for bro. shirad and astrocreep, they will be outstation.

Regards.

leongts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 09:58 PM

leongts

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,416 posts
Just an update or rather correction to the TT venue mentioned earlier. smile_blush.gif It should be Wendy's, instead of BK.

So see you all at Wendy's. Don't look for BK there as there is no BK at Giant Kota Damansara.

Regards

add6za

Posted 07 August 2010 - 10:55 AM

add6za

Probation

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
Hi all elysion members
I just booking 2.4l @RM145K for 2004 model...
smile_cool.gif

dcspeed

Posted 07 August 2010 - 04:38 PM

dcspeed

Probation

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
yeah... will be at Wendy Giant this sunday morning... hope can meet some fellows members here...

welcome another new elysion owner ... bro add6za... congrats on your new ride!

wka

Posted 07 August 2010 - 09:08 PM

wka

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts
QUOTE (leongts @ Aug 6 2010, 06:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Welcome back bro. wka. smile_thumbup.gif Your daughter's class what time? Can still join us for a while after sending her to her class ma...right? Anyway it is a short TT b4 lunch la...so won't take much of your time.

Really want to see your VX after the SG treatment. Mine not much effect coz its is light colour. Have you finally managed to secure the fuel filter? I have one in stock, ori for Elysion with corresponding part no. Can order for you if you want. I think you know who I bought it from....hehehhe

Really hope to see you at the TT on Sunday. As for bro. shirad and astrocreep, they will be outstation.

Regards.

11am city centre. Sigh even my Eli can't fly so fast! Thanks for your invitation, I'll try to make it next time. Can you help order fuel filter for me then? My mechanic's said next service will need to change already. Nowadays see a lot of Eli on road, hope more to come.

accure

Posted 08 August 2010 - 07:23 PM

accure

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
Sorry guys,
can't join you guys for the TT.I'm in Serawak right now.

Anyway,i've just took my ride last friday.
Have been checking out some acr50 before leaving the shop.
thanks god i've chose Elysion over those pricey but dull interior looking mpv.

There's alot of features and specs that can't be found in most Estimas i've seen(except in some high end Estima which cost me alot more).
But for a deal which cost about 50k cheper than Estima for Multi-function steering,remotely control power door,cruise control,VSA(Vehicle stability control) which now available on new facelift cr-v, AFS(Adaptive front light system), HDD navi,TV,3d meter panel ECO mode and others.this is just awesome.

Thanks to all sifus.

Anyway,does anyone knows how to rip songs into the SC?

accure

Posted 08 August 2010 - 07:26 PM

accure

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
QUOTE (accure @ Aug 8 2010, 07:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sorry guys,
can't join you guys for the TT.I'm in Serawak right now.

Anyway,i've just took my ride last friday.
Have been checking out some acr50 before leaving the shop.
thanks god i've chose Elysion over those pricey but dull interior looking mpv.

There's alot of features and specs that can't be found in most Estimas i've seen(except in some high end Estima which cost me alot more).
But for a deal which cost about 50k cheper than Estima for Multi-function steering,remotely control power door,cruise control,VSA(Vehicle stability control) which now available on new facelift cr-v, AFS(Adaptive front light system), HDD navi,TV,3d meter panel ECO mode and others. lol.This is just awesome.

Thanks to all sifus here.again.=)

Anyway,does anyone knows how to rip songs into the SC?

accure

Posted 08 August 2010 - 07:35 PM

accure

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
For the dvd player+radio+usb port,the mechanic just connected it to the VTR .So it doesn't affected any features in the car.Its just like adding more options,for in-car entertainment.

roselan58

Posted 09 August 2010 - 11:18 AM

roselan58

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts
QUOTE (accure @ Aug 8 2010, 07:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
For the dvd player+radio+usb port,the mechanic just connected it to the VTR .So it doesn't affected any features in the car.Its just like adding more options,for in-car entertainment.

Yes VTR, I did the same for my Ely plug in to the VTR and have one roof lcd so the lcd don't show the reverse view and L & R front side views. To store the song on SC, just play any music cd on the Navi DVD player the song will play and be recorded the same time.

As for TT yesterday it is nice that I get to meet up with Bro DC (He did a transformation to his Ely into a better look) and of cos Bro Leong & Family too.

Regards,
smile_cool.gif