Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Official Opening Of Nasim S/b In Ipoh

• Please log in to reply

swinee

Posted 06 July 2010 - 05:24 PM

swinee

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,042 posts
QUOTE (Cheangck @ Jul 6 2010, 05:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ha.. I been going to Chin Auto in Ipoh all these while.. Most of the time my 407 is used in KL n i dun even bother to service in KL.. Cos I know most service center in KL crap.. From Honda n Toyota experience.. Better smaller place.. I would give tis new 3S center a try when I next service my car n will report here how is it.. I went to test drive the 3008 wif my fren in tis 3 S center.. Even though the agent know i m a PUG driver n poison my fren for the 3008 he din even bother to offer me to test drive the 3008.. may b i was using the Camry SVX 20 tat time.. hmmmmmm .. So i dunno if also like the Glenmarie 3S.. I bot my 407 from Glenmarie. Will update u guys in ipoh..

been to there..the space actually not that spacious and wit 3 service bays if not mistaken..
but anyway is good for ipoh folks at least a proper 3S Nasim center is setup there.. smile_tongue.gif

swinee

Posted 06 July 2010 - 05:25 PM

swinee

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,042 posts
QUOTE (ikus @ Jul 6 2010, 05:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
lah..i tot open edi. Hahaha...NVM, will go there after this to see the new 3008

is opened adi 3 weeks ago..i visited them during the laucnhed of 3008 smile_tongue.gif

enduser

Posted 06 July 2010 - 07:06 PM

enduser

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 470 posts
.. Even though the agent know i m a PUG driver n poison my fren for the 3008 he din even bother to offer me to test drive the 3008.. ..
this is a bad sign..no customer friendly smile_disapprove.gif

joe206

Posted 03 April 2011 - 10:33 AM

joe206

1st Gear

• Members
  • 1 posts
QUOTE (enduser @ Jul 6 2010, 07:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
this is a bad sign..no customer friendly smile_disapprove.gif

I had a bad experience with Nasim Ipoh as well. Have been going to Chin car before. My fuel tank apparently has a huge dent underneath (sth that Chin car never reported to me after 2 regular service visits). By Nasim's own account they agreed that there is no scratch anywhere underneath the car to suggest that i had run over anything but the service manager/supervisor (i don't know exactly who he is but definitely not one of the mechanics) was adamant that I MUST HAVE run over something and didn't even want to file my complain. He even made me feel stupid by saying "lain kali masa ambik kereta check la dulu".

NASIM Ipoh also didn't want to install the central locking key that the car was supposed to have but somehow wasn't because they say it wasn't in their computer system.

Now, i have gone back to Chin Car. Expensive pon expensive lah. Chin car has proceeded to get approval for my central locking button and the mechanic and service rep are at least SHOWING some effort to try to get NAZA to replace my fuel tank because CHIN CAR agreed that this fuel tank dent seems more like a defect than wear/tear. I know probably NAZA will not replace the tank (although I think this is rubbish on NAZA's part) but at least the people at Chin Car is trying to help instead of making me feel like a total loser.

I am never going back to NASIM Ipoh.

cashloke

Posted 03 April 2011 - 08:23 PM

cashloke

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 966 posts
Ha.. I been going to Chin Auto in Ipoh all these while.. Most of the time my 407 is used in KL n i dun even bother to service in KL.. Cos I know most service center in KL crap.. From Honda n Toyota experience.. Better smaller place.. I would give tis new 3S center a try when I next service my car n will report here how is it.. I went to test drive the 3008 wif my fren in tis 3 S center.. Even though the agent know i m a PUG driver n poison my fren for the 3008 he din even bother to offer me to test drive the 3008.. may b i was using the Camry SVX 20 tat time.. hmmmmmm .. So i dunno if also like the Glenmarie 3S.. I bot my 407 from Glenmarie. Will update u guys in ipoh..

Wei...! When want tuk bor?? Your friend flew off de and no one playind wid me leh. smile_blackeye.gif
Back to topic: Yupe! They have only 3 service bay and Chin motor have alotsa bay. But only open on July? The service not open yet?

enduser

Posted 04 April 2011 - 08:32 PM

enduser

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 470 posts
QUOTE (joe206 @ Apr 3 2011, 10:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I had a bad experience with Nasim Ipoh as well. Have been going to Chin car before. My fuel tank apparently has a huge dent underneath (sth that Chin car never reported to me after 2 regular service visits). By Nasim's own account they agreed that there is no scratch anywhere underneath the car to suggest that i had run over anything but the service manager/supervisor (i don't know exactly who he is but definitely not one of the mechanics) was adamant that I MUST HAVE run over something and didn't even want to file my complain. He even made me feel stupid by saying "lain kali masa ambik kereta check la dulu".

NASIM Ipoh also didn't want to install the central locking key that the car was supposed to have but somehow wasn't because they say it wasn't in their computer system.

Now, i have gone back to Chin Car. Expensive pon expensive lah. Chin car has proceeded to get approval for my central locking button and the mechanic and service rep are at least SHOWING some effort to try to get NAZA to replace my fuel tank because CHIN CAR agreed that this fuel tank dent seems more like a defect than wear/tear. I know probably NAZA will not replace the tank (although I think this is rubbish on NAZA's part) but at least the people at Chin Car is trying to help instead of making me feel like a total loser.

I am never going back to NASIM Ipoh.

aiyo...like this afraid going to nasim ipoh wor... smile_disapprove.gif

QUOTE (cashloke @ Apr 3 2011, 08:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Back to topic: Yupe! They have only 3 service bay and Chin motor have alotsa bay. But only open on July? The service not open yet?

bro cash,where do u sent ur lion for service?nasim or chin? which one better ar?