Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Rexton Eco Map - Optimization Of Power And Fc

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply

bk4t9

Posted 18 June 2011 - 12:22 AM

bk4t9

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 349 posts
QUOTE (r3xt0n @ Jun 17 2011, 12:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Bro BK, Rexton II has slight different in map and hardware which we will need to spend more time to fine tune after we have stablised Rexton 1. At this moment the 5 public tester is meant for Rexton 1 for us to do a more thorough live test data collection and comparison of different condition. If we introduce more variables together with this live test, the result will only confuse everyone, i.e. why your Rexton performing much differently from others.

I am afraid Rexton II has to wait till July to have the map to be ready.

O.K O.K bro,n with regards 2 UR bar also noted.
<P> </P>

rx270xdi

Posted 18 June 2011 - 06:56 PM

rx270xdi

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 765 posts
Hi Bros,

Today I tested our bro r3xton car with EcoMap tuned by our Tuner Neonlee, it is really good in pickup power, respond, and smooth engine power delivery, with this power increase, i believe it is more suitable for your daily driving taste, you may not have doubt in uphill exspecially going to Genting Highland. I really can't wait for the EcoMap bro....

neonlee

Posted 18 June 2011 - 10:37 PM

neonlee

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 574 posts
QUOTE (r3xt0n @ Jun 17 2011, 02:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
As everyone anticipating and already know that we have been actively testing and fine tuning our Eco Map. It is now ready for public release.

What is Eco Map 1.0
Eco Map refer to Economical Map that balance between power and fuel consumption to improve driving pleasure. The drive became more responsive and lighter.

Improvements
i. Eliminated almost entirely throttle lag to give faster response and lighter pedal
ii. Eliminated almost entirely turbo lag to give better turbo reaction and boast power.
iii. Improved Fuel Consumption by 10% (subject to driving style, traffic and car condition)
iv. Increased Peak Torque upto 15% (subject to parts and components condition)
v. Increased Horse Power upto 15% (subject to parts and components condition)

Test Drive
Eco Map 1.0 Stable Version for public release has been tested drive for more than 1,000 km by 2 Rextons reporting FC of $0.177 ~ $0.180 per km.

Remap Procedure
1. Downloaded your original map for remapping during 1st Gathering
2. Tuned and upload tuned map on next Gathering
3. Copy of your original map is returned for your safe-keeping.

Warranty
Indepth research on each tuned parameter are carefully considered with software analysis coupled with thorough live real car testing provided the highest level of assurance that the map is tuned optimumum before public release.

Life time warranty if the tuned map is proven defective, excluding parts and components, full refund of the amount paid with the original map updated.

Map Fine-Tuning
Free map fine-tuning upto 3 months upon delivery to meet each driver personal preference during monthly Gathering.

Personal Customisation
Each parameter are carefully tuned and optimised with consideration on the balance of power and fuel consumption. Personal customisation is restricted to driver wish map on the fuel injection amount.

Map Upgrade
In event of upgrading map to Power Map (coming soon), only the price difference is payable on upgrade.

1st 5 Public Tester - RM500 only limited to Rexton RX270XDI only with map currently downloaded ready for remap. Tester required to submit original and remap (before and after) FC report for 3 tanks, 0~100kmh video and a testimonial.
1. Rex4585 Rex1
2. Chrisss

Subsequent remap are to be downloaded on June Gathering and deliver in July Gathering.

Individual Tuning Price - RM1,200
Group Tuning Price - RM800

Terms & Conditions :
1. ECU required at least 10km to learn and adopt the new parameters but hardwares may take upto several days to adopt improved performance.
2. Eco Map remain intellectual property rights for RextonHub and the user agreed to protect the copy rights and prevent unauthorized distribution, copying or violation of copy right.
3. ECU remapping inherent unavoidable technical and failure risk, immediate or long term that the user unconditionally agreed to indemnify and exclude RextonHub from any liability or damages.

Bro,
Just back from SG ;
Should be tested drive by 3 rexy.. haha...

Finally fixed my longshaft and the cost for repair is really unbelievable..if compared to replace whole shaft...
now i can really enjoy the comfort of rexy since i own it. smile_big.gif smile_big.gif

Bro Rex4585 & criss,
Noted, i will workout your rexy map.

Bro BK,
Be patient,map for rex2 will be ready soon, you rexy will remaped soon smile.gif, hows the papago link i sent to you ?

bk4t9

Posted 18 June 2011 - 11:08 PM

bk4t9

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 349 posts
QUOTE (neonlee @ Jun 18 2011, 10:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Bro,
Just back from SG ;
Should be tested drive by 3 rexy.. haha...

Finally fixed my longshaft and the cost for repair is really unbelievable..if compared to replace whole shaft...
now i can really enjoy the comfort of rexy since i own it. smile_big.gif smile_big.gif

Bro Rex4585 & criss,
Noted, i will workout your rexy map.

Bro BK,
Be patient,map for rex2 will be ready soon, you rexy will remaped soon smile.gif, hows the papago link i sent to you ?

the papago map only work fine on my 4.3" potable gps but it dosn't seems to fit the 7" dvd set,show only 1/4 of the dvd screen,which is too small to see while driving,don't know where to do with it,you'll see it on the coming tt,however,thanks for the link.
cheers
BK
<P> </P>

neonlee

Posted 18 June 2011 - 11:10 PM

neonlee

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 574 posts
QUOTE (bk4t9 @ Jun 18 2011, 11:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
the papago map only work fine on my 4.3" potable gps but it dosn't seems to fit the 7" dvd set,show only 1/4 of the dvd screen,which is too small to see while driving,don't know where to do with it,you'll see it on the coming tt,however,thanks for the link.
cheers
BK

oohh.. your screen was 800x400 resolution... need to look for program with this resolution..

bk4t9

Posted 18 June 2011 - 11:15 PM

bk4t9

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 349 posts
QUOTE (neonlee @ Jun 18 2011, 11:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
oohh.. your screen was 800x400 resolution... need to look for program with this resolution..

so pls help!
<P> </P>

wirahijau

Posted 18 June 2011 - 11:58 PM

wirahijau

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 279 posts
Can search for garmin mobile xt with 800*600 resolution,will pm u the website

bk4t9

Posted 19 June 2011 - 12:11 AM

bk4t9

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 349 posts
QUOTE (wirahijau @ Jun 18 2011, 11:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Can search for garmin mobile xt with 800*600 resolution,will pm u the website

bro,thankyou very much,will try.
<P> </P>

r3xt0n

Posted 19 June 2011 - 12:45 AM

r3xt0n

White Lightning

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,148 posts
QUOTE (rx270xdi @ Jun 18 2011, 06:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi Bros,

Today I tested our bro r3xton car with EcoMap tuned by our Tuner Neonlee, it is really good in pickup power, respond, and smooth engine power delivery, with this power increase, i believe it is more suitable for your daily driving taste, you may not have doubt in uphill exspecially going to Genting Highland. I really can't wait for the EcoMap bro....

You have not tested our Power Map yet, the power is even much better. Acceleration pulling till you stuck in your chair. Philip tested for 1 week but it has not been fully fine tuned yet. Be patient because ideally we could have the full capability for tuning hardware map as well, the map will then be really complete. Plus your enhanced turbo, I think your Rexton can fly without wing... hahahaha

neonlee

Posted 19 June 2011 - 12:52 AM

neonlee

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 574 posts
QUOTE (r3xt0n @ Jun 19 2011, 12:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You have not tested our Power Map yet, the power is even much better. Acceleration pulling till you stuck in your chair. Philip tested for 1 week but it has not been fully fine tuned yet. Be patient because ideally we could have the full capability for tuning hardware map as well, the map will then be really complete. Plus your enhanced turbo, I think your Rexton can fly without wing... hahahaha

Based on documentation.. our transmission W5A580
Theoritical can hold power till 580NM torque 290HP dare to try ??? smile_cool.gif